AVVO.com gives Chinn perfect rating
Mark Chinn has received a perfect 10.0 rating from AVVO.com, an online professional directory site listing more than one million lawyers. Avvo scores professionals on a scale of 1 to 10, based on its resumes, as gleaned from publicly available information online, as well as endorsements on the site.
Chinn has practiced law for over 33 years and enjoys a perfect 5.0 “Preeminent” rating in the field of family law from Martindale-Hubbell. He is the author of three American Bar Association books, “How to Build and Manage a Family Law Practice,” “The Constructive Divorce” and “Forms, Checklists and Procedures for the Family Lawyer.” He is a frequent writer and lecturer in the field of family law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love