AVVO.com gives Chinn perfect rating
Mark Chinn has received a perfect 10.0 rating from AVVO.com, an online professional directory site listing more than one million lawyers. Avvo scores professionals on a scale of 1 to 10, based on its resumes, as gleaned from publicly available information online, as well as endorsements on the site.
Chinn has practiced law for over 33 years and enjoys a perfect 5.0 “Preeminent” rating in the field of family law from Martindale-Hubbell. He is the author of three American Bar Association books, “How to Build and Manage a Family Law Practice,” “The Constructive Divorce” and “Forms, Checklists and Procedures for the Family Lawyer.” He is a frequent writer and lecturer in the field of family law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment