AVVO.com gives Chinn perfect rating
Mark Chinn has received a perfect 10.0 rating from AVVO.com, an online professional directory site listing more than one million lawyers. Avvo scores professionals on a scale of 1 to 10, based on its resumes, as gleaned from publicly available information online, as well as endorsements on the site.
Chinn has practiced law for over 33 years and enjoys a perfect 5.0 “Preeminent” rating in the field of family law from Martindale-Hubbell. He is the author of three American Bar Association books, “How to Build and Manage a Family Law Practice,” “The Constructive Divorce” and “Forms, Checklists and Procedures for the Family Lawyer.” He is a frequent writer and lecturer in the field of family law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015