AVVO.com gives Chinn perfect rating
Mark Chinn has received a perfect 10.0 rating from AVVO.com, an online professional directory site listing more than one million lawyers. Avvo scores professionals on a scale of 1 to 10, based on its resumes, as gleaned from publicly available information online, as well as endorsements on the site.
Chinn has practiced law for over 33 years and enjoys a perfect 5.0 “Preeminent” rating in the field of family law from Martindale-Hubbell. He is the author of three American Bar Association books, “How to Build and Manage a Family Law Practice,” “The Constructive Divorce” and “Forms, Checklists and Procedures for the Family Lawyer.” He is a frequent writer and lecturer in the field of family law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act