Barnes makes top 1,000 again
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, financial advisor at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, and Raymond James Financial Services, was recently named to Barron’s “The Top 1,000 Advisors” in the U.S.
Barnes, who manages more than $300 million in client assets, was previously named to the top 1,000 list in 2008 and 2009.
He offers financial planning and wealth management at his Clarksdale office, and securities through Raymond James Financial Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route