Barnes makes top 1,000 again
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, financial advisor at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, and Raymond James Financial Services, was recently named to Barron’s “The Top 1,000 Advisors” in the U.S.
Barnes, who manages more than $300 million in client assets, was previously named to the top 1,000 list in 2008 and 2009.
He offers financial planning and wealth management at his Clarksdale office, and securities through Raymond James Financial Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90