Barnes makes top 1,000 again
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, financial advisor at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, and Raymond James Financial Services, was recently named to Barron’s “The Top 1,000 Advisors” in the U.S.
Barnes, who manages more than $300 million in client assets, was previously named to the top 1,000 list in 2008 and 2009.
He offers financial planning and wealth management at his Clarksdale office, and securities through Raymond James Financial Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate