Barnes makes top 1,000 again
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, financial advisor at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, and Raymond James Financial Services, was recently named to Barron’s “The Top 1,000 Advisors” in the U.S.
Barnes, who manages more than $300 million in client assets, was previously named to the top 1,000 list in 2008 and 2009.
He offers financial planning and wealth management at his Clarksdale office, and securities through Raymond James Financial Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- BILL CRAWFORD: Lowest Common Denominators, Politicians, and Common Core
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Grenada plastics company to expand, add 60 jobs
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay