Barnes makes top 1,000 again
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
Dudley M. Barnes, CFP, financial advisor at Barnes-Pettey Financial Advisors, LLC, and Raymond James Financial Services, was recently named to Barron’s “The Top 1,000 Advisors” in the U.S.
Barnes, who manages more than $300 million in client assets, was previously named to the top 1,000 list in 2008 and 2009.
He offers financial planning and wealth management at his Clarksdale office, and securities through Raymond James Financial Services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- New Orleans congestion keeps Chiquita Gulfport port
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- More money needed to get Biloxi baseball stadium open on time
- Cox won't seek a second term as Greenville mayor
- Mississippi auto parts workers in union drive plan protest
- Gunn to seek phaseout of personal income tax