Community Bank brings in Hill
Casey Hill has joined Community Bancshares Inc. as senior analyst and credit administration officer. Hill comes to Community Bank from The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia where he was employed as lead credit analyst.
Hill, a Meadville native, is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s of science in banking and finance. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and the Alabama Commercial Lending School
Active in the community, Hill is a member of the Providence Baptist Church, the Philadelphia Sertoma Club and is the treasurer for Gamma Theta Alumni Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division