Community Bank brings in Hill
Casey Hill has joined Community Bancshares Inc. as senior analyst and credit administration officer. Hill comes to Community Bank from The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia where he was employed as lead credit analyst.
Hill, a Meadville native, is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s of science in banking and finance. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and the Alabama Commercial Lending School
Active in the community, Hill is a member of the Providence Baptist Church, the Philadelphia Sertoma Club and is the treasurer for Gamma Theta Alumni Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner