Community Bank brings in Hill
Casey Hill has joined Community Bancshares Inc. as senior analyst and credit administration officer. Hill comes to Community Bank from The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia where he was employed as lead credit analyst.
Hill, a Meadville native, is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s of science in banking and finance. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and the Alabama Commercial Lending School
Active in the community, Hill is a member of the Providence Baptist Church, the Philadelphia Sertoma Club and is the treasurer for Gamma Theta Alumni Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations