Community Bank brings in Hill
Casey Hill has joined Community Bancshares Inc. as senior analyst and credit administration officer. Hill comes to Community Bank from The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia where he was employed as lead credit analyst.
Hill, a Meadville native, is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s of science in banking and finance. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and the Alabama Commercial Lending School
Active in the community, Hill is a member of the Providence Baptist Church, the Philadelphia Sertoma Club and is the treasurer for Gamma Theta Alumni Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force