Community Bank brings in Hill
Casey Hill has joined Community Bancshares Inc. as senior analyst and credit administration officer. Hill comes to Community Bank from The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia where he was employed as lead credit analyst.
Hill, a Meadville native, is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s of science in banking and finance. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and the Alabama Commercial Lending School
Active in the community, Hill is a member of the Providence Baptist Church, the Philadelphia Sertoma Club and is the treasurer for Gamma Theta Alumni Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county