Daley joins Hancock Bank
Gulfport resident Lamar Daley has joined Hancock Bank as an assistant vice president and small business specialist. Daley is headquartered in Hancock Bank’s Crossroads branch in Gulfport.
As a Hancock Bank small business specialist, Daley will provide expertise in banking and financial services.
The Collins native is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and has previous Gulf Coast banking experience as a commercial lender and branch manager.
Daley is a past chairman of the local chapter of Junior Achievement and is a member of the Mississippi Coast Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan