Daley joins Hancock Bank
Gulfport resident Lamar Daley has joined Hancock Bank as an assistant vice president and small business specialist. Daley is headquartered in Hancock Bank’s Crossroads branch in Gulfport.
As a Hancock Bank small business specialist, Daley will provide expertise in banking and financial services.
The Collins native is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and has previous Gulf Coast banking experience as a commercial lender and branch manager.
Daley is a past chairman of the local chapter of Junior Achievement and is a member of the Mississippi Coast Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money