Daley joins Hancock Bank
Gulfport resident Lamar Daley has joined Hancock Bank as an assistant vice president and small business specialist. Daley is headquartered in Hancock Bank’s Crossroads branch in Gulfport.
As a Hancock Bank small business specialist, Daley will provide expertise in banking and financial services.
The Collins native is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and has previous Gulf Coast banking experience as a commercial lender and branch manager.
Daley is a past chairman of the local chapter of Junior Achievement and is a member of the Mississippi Coast Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute