Daley joins Hancock Bank
Gulfport resident Lamar Daley has joined Hancock Bank as an assistant vice president and small business specialist. Daley is headquartered in Hancock Bank’s Crossroads branch in Gulfport.
As a Hancock Bank small business specialist, Daley will provide expertise in banking and financial services.
The Collins native is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and has previous Gulf Coast banking experience as a commercial lender and branch manager.
Daley is a past chairman of the local chapter of Junior Achievement and is a member of the Mississippi Coast Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force