Daley joins Hancock Bank
Gulfport resident Lamar Daley has joined Hancock Bank as an assistant vice president and small business specialist. Daley is headquartered in Hancock Bank’s Crossroads branch in Gulfport.
As a Hancock Bank small business specialist, Daley will provide expertise in banking and financial services.
The Collins native is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and has previous Gulf Coast banking experience as a commercial lender and branch manager.
Daley is a past chairman of the local chapter of Junior Achievement and is a member of the Mississippi Coast Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss