Firmin added at Happy Catfish
Happy Catfish Web Designs is pleased to announce the addition of Connie H. Firmin as director of operations. Firmin joined Happy Catfish March 14t. She was previously with Jones County Junior College where she has been for the past four years.
Firmin will be responsible for the management of day-to-day business operations including oversight of all website development projects. She will also be instrumental in the launch of Happy Catfish’s new independent sales agent program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015