Firmin added at Happy Catfish
Happy Catfish Web Designs is pleased to announce the addition of Connie H. Firmin as director of operations. Firmin joined Happy Catfish March 14t. She was previously with Jones County Junior College where she has been for the past four years.
Firmin will be responsible for the management of day-to-day business operations including oversight of all website development projects. She will also be instrumental in the launch of Happy Catfish’s new independent sales agent program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide