Firmin added at Happy Catfish
Happy Catfish Web Designs is pleased to announce the addition of Connie H. Firmin as director of operations. Firmin joined Happy Catfish March 14t. She was previously with Jones County Junior College where she has been for the past four years.
Firmin will be responsible for the management of day-to-day business operations including oversight of all website development projects. She will also be instrumental in the launch of Happy Catfish’s new independent sales agent program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics