Hosemann tapped to co-chair committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
The National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) has appointed Mississippi Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to serve as co-chair of the NASS Business Services Committee.
The Business Services Committee is dedicated to educating and informing NASS members on the newest practices undertaken by secretaries and federal agencies to enhance corporate registration procedures, incorporate electronic services, implement Revised Article 9 under the Uniform Commercial Code and share other business services-related practices of interest to members.
Hosemann serves as co-chair of the committee with Delaware Secretary of State Jeffrey Bullock.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium