Hosemann tapped to co-chair committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
The National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) has appointed Mississippi Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to serve as co-chair of the NASS Business Services Committee.
The Business Services Committee is dedicated to educating and informing NASS members on the newest practices undertaken by secretaries and federal agencies to enhance corporate registration procedures, incorporate electronic services, implement Revised Article 9 under the Uniform Commercial Code and share other business services-related practices of interest to members.
Hosemann serves as co-chair of the committee with Delaware Secretary of State Jeffrey Bullock.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal