Hosemann tapped to co-chair committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
The National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) has appointed Mississippi Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to serve as co-chair of the NASS Business Services Committee.
The Business Services Committee is dedicated to educating and informing NASS members on the newest practices undertaken by secretaries and federal agencies to enhance corporate registration procedures, incorporate electronic services, implement Revised Article 9 under the Uniform Commercial Code and share other business services-related practices of interest to members.
Hosemann serves as co-chair of the committee with Delaware Secretary of State Jeffrey Bullock.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino