Hosemann tapped to co-chair committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
The National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) has appointed Mississippi Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to serve as co-chair of the NASS Business Services Committee.
The Business Services Committee is dedicated to educating and informing NASS members on the newest practices undertaken by secretaries and federal agencies to enhance corporate registration procedures, incorporate electronic services, implement Revised Article 9 under the Uniform Commercial Code and share other business services-related practices of interest to members.
Hosemann serves as co-chair of the committee with Delaware Secretary of State Jeffrey Bullock.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option