Hosemann tapped to co-chair committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
The National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) has appointed Mississippi Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to serve as co-chair of the NASS Business Services Committee.
The Business Services Committee is dedicated to educating and informing NASS members on the newest practices undertaken by secretaries and federal agencies to enhance corporate registration procedures, incorporate electronic services, implement Revised Article 9 under the Uniform Commercial Code and share other business services-related practices of interest to members.
Hosemann serves as co-chair of the committee with Delaware Secretary of State Jeffrey Bullock.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center