Jones elected to Bar board
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
Adams and Reese associate Scott Jones, in the firm’s Jackson office, has been elected to the board of directors for the Capital Area Bar Association, a 75-year-old organization of lawyers in metropolitan Jackson.
Jones also contributes his technology skills as website committee chair to the Capital Area Bar Association and participates in the Mississippi Bar Association and the Jackson Young Lawyers.
Jones is active in the community by participating with the Mississippi Economic Council and serving as an officer at Highlands Presbyterian Church. He also serves on the firm’s website committee, the banking and finance team and the labor and employment team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending