Jones elected to Bar board
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
Adams and Reese associate Scott Jones, in the firm’s Jackson office, has been elected to the board of directors for the Capital Area Bar Association, a 75-year-old organization of lawyers in metropolitan Jackson.
Jones also contributes his technology skills as website committee chair to the Capital Area Bar Association and participates in the Mississippi Bar Association and the Jackson Young Lawyers.
Jones is active in the community by participating with the Mississippi Economic Council and serving as an officer at Highlands Presbyterian Church. He also serves on the firm’s website committee, the banking and finance team and the labor and employment team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing