Jones elected to Bar board
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
Adams and Reese associate Scott Jones, in the firm’s Jackson office, has been elected to the board of directors for the Capital Area Bar Association, a 75-year-old organization of lawyers in metropolitan Jackson.
Jones also contributes his technology skills as website committee chair to the Capital Area Bar Association and participates in the Mississippi Bar Association and the Jackson Young Lawyers.
Jones is active in the community by participating with the Mississippi Economic Council and serving as an officer at Highlands Presbyterian Church. He also serves on the firm’s website committee, the banking and finance team and the labor and employment team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win