Jones elected to Bar board
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
Adams and Reese associate Scott Jones, in the firm’s Jackson office, has been elected to the board of directors for the Capital Area Bar Association, a 75-year-old organization of lawyers in metropolitan Jackson.
Jones also contributes his technology skills as website committee chair to the Capital Area Bar Association and participates in the Mississippi Bar Association and the Jackson Young Lawyers.
Jones is active in the community by participating with the Mississippi Economic Council and serving as an officer at Highlands Presbyterian Church. He also serves on the firm’s website committee, the banking and finance team and the labor and employment team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015