Jones elected to Bar board
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
Adams and Reese associate Scott Jones, in the firm’s Jackson office, has been elected to the board of directors for the Capital Area Bar Association, a 75-year-old organization of lawyers in metropolitan Jackson.
Jones also contributes his technology skills as website committee chair to the Capital Area Bar Association and participates in the Mississippi Bar Association and the Jackson Young Lawyers.
Jones is active in the community by participating with the Mississippi Economic Council and serving as an officer at Highlands Presbyterian Church. He also serves on the firm’s website committee, the banking and finance team and the labor and employment team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow