Medical board certifies Hrom
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
John S.”Bo” Hrom, M.D., recently earned board certification in medical oncology and hematology from the American Board of Internal Medicine. He holds a medical degree from and completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Mississippi in Jackson. He completed a fellowship in the Division of Hematology and Oncology at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, Texas.
Hrom’s professional affiliations include the American College of Physicians, American Medical Association, American Society of Clinical Oncologists and American Society of Hematology.
Hrom practices with the providers at Hematology/Oncology, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41