Medical board certifies Hrom
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
John S.”Bo” Hrom, M.D., recently earned board certification in medical oncology and hematology from the American Board of Internal Medicine. He holds a medical degree from and completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Mississippi in Jackson. He completed a fellowship in the Division of Hematology and Oncology at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, Texas.
Hrom’s professional affiliations include the American College of Physicians, American Medical Association, American Society of Clinical Oncologists and American Society of Hematology.
Hrom practices with the providers at Hematology/Oncology, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy