Medical board certifies Hrom
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
John S.”Bo” Hrom, M.D., recently earned board certification in medical oncology and hematology from the American Board of Internal Medicine. He holds a medical degree from and completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Mississippi in Jackson. He completed a fellowship in the Division of Hematology and Oncology at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, Texas.
Hrom’s professional affiliations include the American College of Physicians, American Medical Association, American Society of Clinical Oncologists and American Society of Hematology.
Hrom practices with the providers at Hematology/Oncology, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags