Medical board certifies Hrom
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
John S.”Bo” Hrom, M.D., recently earned board certification in medical oncology and hematology from the American Board of Internal Medicine. He holds a medical degree from and completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Mississippi in Jackson. He completed a fellowship in the Division of Hematology and Oncology at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, Texas.
Hrom’s professional affiliations include the American College of Physicians, American Medical Association, American Society of Clinical Oncologists and American Society of Hematology.
Hrom practices with the providers at Hematology/Oncology, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force