Medical board certifies Hrom
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
John S.”Bo” Hrom, M.D., recently earned board certification in medical oncology and hematology from the American Board of Internal Medicine. He holds a medical degree from and completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Mississippi in Jackson. He completed a fellowship in the Division of Hematology and Oncology at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, Texas.
Hrom’s professional affiliations include the American College of Physicians, American Medical Association, American Society of Clinical Oncologists and American Society of Hematology.
Hrom practices with the providers at Hematology/Oncology, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State