Miles earns ChFC credentials
Stephen Miles, CFP, ChFC, of Strategic Financial Partners was recently awarded one of the life insurance industry’s premier professional credentials, the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) from the American College. To earn the Chartered Financial Consultant designation, Miles passed the required courses for the program, met the specified experience level and ethical standards, and agreed to comply with the American College Code of Ethics and procedures.
Miles is a 1999 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor’s of business administration. He has worked in the financial services industry for 12 years with Strategic Financial Partners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county