Miles earns ChFC credentials
Stephen Miles, CFP, ChFC, of Strategic Financial Partners was recently awarded one of the life insurance industry’s premier professional credentials, the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) from the American College. To earn the Chartered Financial Consultant designation, Miles passed the required courses for the program, met the specified experience level and ethical standards, and agreed to comply with the American College Code of Ethics and procedures.
Miles is a 1999 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor’s of business administration. He has worked in the financial services industry for 12 years with Strategic Financial Partners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags