Miles earns ChFC credentials
Stephen Miles, CFP, ChFC, of Strategic Financial Partners was recently awarded one of the life insurance industry’s premier professional credentials, the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) from the American College. To earn the Chartered Financial Consultant designation, Miles passed the required courses for the program, met the specified experience level and ethical standards, and agreed to comply with the American College Code of Ethics and procedures.
Miles is a 1999 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor’s of business administration. He has worked in the financial services industry for 12 years with Strategic Financial Partners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015