Miles earns ChFC credentials
Stephen Miles, CFP, ChFC, of Strategic Financial Partners was recently awarded one of the life insurance industry’s premier professional credentials, the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) from the American College. To earn the Chartered Financial Consultant designation, Miles passed the required courses for the program, met the specified experience level and ethical standards, and agreed to comply with the American College Code of Ethics and procedures.
Miles is a 1999 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor’s of business administration. He has worked in the financial services industry for 12 years with Strategic Financial Partners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics