Miles earns ChFC credentials
Stephen Miles, CFP, ChFC, of Strategic Financial Partners was recently awarded one of the life insurance industry’s premier professional credentials, the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) from the American College. To earn the Chartered Financial Consultant designation, Miles passed the required courses for the program, met the specified experience level and ethical standards, and agreed to comply with the American College Code of Ethics and procedures.
Miles is a 1999 graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor’s of business administration. He has worked in the financial services industry for 12 years with Strategic Financial Partners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove