People Lease adds Wilson
Lauren Wilson has joined People Lease, bringing several years of experience in payroll. Working in the payroll department, Wilson is responsible for the I-9 audits and keying payroll.
Wilson is a native of Indiana. She attended Georgetown College, a private Baptist college, and majored in political science.
She moved to the Jackson area in Sept. 2010 with her husband and two cats. Her hobbies include boating, shopping, exercising, reading and University of Kentucky basketball.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years