Presley named committee VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
Northern District Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley has been elected by his peers to serve as vice president of the Entergy Regional State Committee (E-RSC), which is composed of state regulators from Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas and the City of New Orleans. Presley has represented the Mississippi Public Service Commission on the E-RSC since its creation in 2009.
Other members of the E-RSC are: Commissioner Ken Anderson of the Public Utilities Commission of Texas; Colette Honorable, chairman of the Arkansas Public Service Commission; Cynthia Hedge-Morrell of the New Orleans City Council; and, Eric Skrmetta of the Louisiana Public Service Commission.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding