Presley named committee VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
Northern District Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley has been elected by his peers to serve as vice president of the Entergy Regional State Committee (E-RSC), which is composed of state regulators from Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas and the City of New Orleans. Presley has represented the Mississippi Public Service Commission on the E-RSC since its creation in 2009.
Other members of the E-RSC are: Commissioner Ken Anderson of the Public Utilities Commission of Texas; Colette Honorable, chairman of the Arkansas Public Service Commission; Cynthia Hedge-Morrell of the New Orleans City Council; and, Eric Skrmetta of the Louisiana Public Service Commission.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force