Presley named committee VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
Northern District Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley has been elected by his peers to serve as vice president of the Entergy Regional State Committee (E-RSC), which is composed of state regulators from Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas and the City of New Orleans. Presley has represented the Mississippi Public Service Commission on the E-RSC since its creation in 2009.
Other members of the E-RSC are: Commissioner Ken Anderson of the Public Utilities Commission of Texas; Colette Honorable, chairman of the Arkansas Public Service Commission; Cynthia Hedge-Morrell of the New Orleans City Council; and, Eric Skrmetta of the Louisiana Public Service Commission.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs