Presley named committee VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
Northern District Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley has been elected by his peers to serve as vice president of the Entergy Regional State Committee (E-RSC), which is composed of state regulators from Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas and the City of New Orleans. Presley has represented the Mississippi Public Service Commission on the E-RSC since its creation in 2009.
Other members of the E-RSC are: Commissioner Ken Anderson of the Public Utilities Commission of Texas; Colette Honorable, chairman of the Arkansas Public Service Commission; Cynthia Hedge-Morrell of the New Orleans City Council; and, Eric Skrmetta of the Louisiana Public Service Commission.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training