Presley named committee VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 3,2011
Northern District Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley has been elected by his peers to serve as vice president of the Entergy Regional State Committee (E-RSC), which is composed of state regulators from Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas and the City of New Orleans. Presley has represented the Mississippi Public Service Commission on the E-RSC since its creation in 2009.
Other members of the E-RSC are: Commissioner Ken Anderson of the Public Utilities Commission of Texas; Colette Honorable, chairman of the Arkansas Public Service Commission; Cynthia Hedge-Morrell of the New Orleans City Council; and, Eric Skrmetta of the Louisiana Public Service Commission.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center