Coast man accused of unlicensed dentistry
GULFPORT — A Gulfport man has been arrested for practicing dentistry without a license, according to Attorney General Jim Hood.
Donald S. King, age 52, of 5300 Quincy Avenue in Gulfport was arrested at his home March 30 by investigators with the Public Integrity Division of the Attorney General’s Office, with assistance from the Gulfport Police Department.
King was booked into the Gulfport jail and given a $1,000 bond.
As with all cases, he is considered innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.
The case will be prosecuted by Special Assistant Attorney General Jim Giddy.
Source: Mississippi Attorney General’s Office
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image