GSA awards IT contract to NVision Solutions
by For the MBJ
Published: April 5,2011
HANCOCK COUNTY — NVision Solutions was recently awarded a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 70 IT contract. The contract grants government agencies direct access to NVision’s IT Services as well as its unique geospatial technology products and services.
Terms were not disclosed.
Customers now have immediate access to a pre-approved contract vehicle with pre-approved pricing and license terms. Because NVision is a GSA vendor partner, agencies can initiate contracts faster and with fewer obstacles. NVision is also available through the SBA 8(a) program as a minority Woman-Owned Small Business, an Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business and a Small Disadvantaged Business.
“We are very pleased to make our company’s offerings more readily available to government agencies,” said NVision president Socorro Harvey. “This agreement means government customers can now directly contract with GSA for NVision products and services using our government pre-approved prices. This new contract vehicle allows us to better serve our customers.”
In addition to geospatial analysis and software development services, NVision’s products, including the Real-Time Emergency Action Coordination Tool (REACT) and the NVTouch Surface Computer, are available through this GSA contract.
Source: Magnolia Business Alliance
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects