GSA awards IT contract to NVision Solutions
by For the MBJ
Published: April 5,2011
HANCOCK COUNTY — NVision Solutions was recently awarded a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 70 IT contract. The contract grants government agencies direct access to NVision’s IT Services as well as its unique geospatial technology products and services.
Terms were not disclosed.
Customers now have immediate access to a pre-approved contract vehicle with pre-approved pricing and license terms. Because NVision is a GSA vendor partner, agencies can initiate contracts faster and with fewer obstacles. NVision is also available through the SBA 8(a) program as a minority Woman-Owned Small Business, an Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business and a Small Disadvantaged Business.
“We are very pleased to make our company’s offerings more readily available to government agencies,” said NVision president Socorro Harvey. “This agreement means government customers can now directly contract with GSA for NVision products and services using our government pre-approved prices. This new contract vehicle allows us to better serve our customers.”
In addition to geospatial analysis and software development services, NVision’s products, including the Real-Time Emergency Action Coordination Tool (REACT) and the NVTouch Surface Computer, are available through this GSA contract.
Source: Magnolia Business Alliance
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability