GSA awards IT contract to NVision Solutions
by For the MBJ
Published: April 5,2011
HANCOCK COUNTY — NVision Solutions was recently awarded a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 70 IT contract. The contract grants government agencies direct access to NVision’s IT Services as well as its unique geospatial technology products and services.
Terms were not disclosed.
Customers now have immediate access to a pre-approved contract vehicle with pre-approved pricing and license terms. Because NVision is a GSA vendor partner, agencies can initiate contracts faster and with fewer obstacles. NVision is also available through the SBA 8(a) program as a minority Woman-Owned Small Business, an Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business and a Small Disadvantaged Business.
“We are very pleased to make our company’s offerings more readily available to government agencies,” said NVision president Socorro Harvey. “This agreement means government customers can now directly contract with GSA for NVision products and services using our government pre-approved prices. This new contract vehicle allows us to better serve our customers.”
In addition to geospatial analysis and software development services, NVision’s products, including the Real-Time Emergency Action Coordination Tool (REACT) and the NVTouch Surface Computer, are available through this GSA contract.
Source: Magnolia Business Alliance
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice