GSA awards IT contract to NVision Solutions
by For the MBJ
Published: April 5,2011
HANCOCK COUNTY — NVision Solutions was recently awarded a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 70 IT contract. The contract grants government agencies direct access to NVision’s IT Services as well as its unique geospatial technology products and services.
Terms were not disclosed.
Customers now have immediate access to a pre-approved contract vehicle with pre-approved pricing and license terms. Because NVision is a GSA vendor partner, agencies can initiate contracts faster and with fewer obstacles. NVision is also available through the SBA 8(a) program as a minority Woman-Owned Small Business, an Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business and a Small Disadvantaged Business.
“We are very pleased to make our company’s offerings more readily available to government agencies,” said NVision president Socorro Harvey. “This agreement means government customers can now directly contract with GSA for NVision products and services using our government pre-approved prices. This new contract vehicle allows us to better serve our customers.”
In addition to geospatial analysis and software development services, NVision’s products, including the Real-Time Emergency Action Coordination Tool (REACT) and the NVTouch Surface Computer, are available through this GSA contract.
Source: Magnolia Business Alliance
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference