GSA awards IT contract to NVision Solutions
by For the MBJ
Published: April 5,2011
HANCOCK COUNTY — NVision Solutions was recently awarded a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule 70 IT contract. The contract grants government agencies direct access to NVision’s IT Services as well as its unique geospatial technology products and services.
Terms were not disclosed.
Customers now have immediate access to a pre-approved contract vehicle with pre-approved pricing and license terms. Because NVision is a GSA vendor partner, agencies can initiate contracts faster and with fewer obstacles. NVision is also available through the SBA 8(a) program as a minority Woman-Owned Small Business, an Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business and a Small Disadvantaged Business.
“We are very pleased to make our company’s offerings more readily available to government agencies,” said NVision president Socorro Harvey. “This agreement means government customers can now directly contract with GSA for NVision products and services using our government pre-approved prices. This new contract vehicle allows us to better serve our customers.”
In addition to geospatial analysis and software development services, NVision’s products, including the Real-Time Emergency Action Coordination Tool (REACT) and the NVTouch Surface Computer, are available through this GSA contract.
Source: Magnolia Business Alliance
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public