Morgan White, Security Belew enter joint venture
by For the MBJ
Published: April 6,2011
JACKSON — Security Ballew and Morgan White Group have announced a joint venture in Independent Pension Solutions (IPS), a leading provider of third-party retirement plan administration and recordkeeping services.
According to Matt Ballew, chairman of Security Ballew, Morgan White Group recently purchased an interest in IPS. He said the combined resources would give IPS greater financial strength and open up opportunities to more clients across a broader geographic footprint.
IPS offers a full range of retirement plan consulting, recordkeeping and administration services. Headquartered in Jackson, IPS was founded in 1997.
Source: Morgan White Group; Security Belew
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip