Morgan White, Security Belew enter joint venture
by For the MBJ
Published: April 6,2011
JACKSON — Security Ballew and Morgan White Group have announced a joint venture in Independent Pension Solutions (IPS), a leading provider of third-party retirement plan administration and recordkeeping services.
According to Matt Ballew, chairman of Security Ballew, Morgan White Group recently purchased an interest in IPS. He said the combined resources would give IPS greater financial strength and open up opportunities to more clients across a broader geographic footprint.
IPS offers a full range of retirement plan consulting, recordkeeping and administration services. Headquartered in Jackson, IPS was founded in 1997.
Source: Morgan White Group; Security Belew
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager