Morgan White, Security Belew enter joint venture
by For the MBJ
Published: April 6,2011
JACKSON — Security Ballew and Morgan White Group have announced a joint venture in Independent Pension Solutions (IPS), a leading provider of third-party retirement plan administration and recordkeeping services.
According to Matt Ballew, chairman of Security Ballew, Morgan White Group recently purchased an interest in IPS. He said the combined resources would give IPS greater financial strength and open up opportunities to more clients across a broader geographic footprint.
IPS offers a full range of retirement plan consulting, recordkeeping and administration services. Headquartered in Jackson, IPS was founded in 1997.
Source: Morgan White Group; Security Belew
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015