Morgan White, Security Belew enter joint venture
by For the MBJ
Published: April 6,2011
JACKSON — Security Ballew and Morgan White Group have announced a joint venture in Independent Pension Solutions (IPS), a leading provider of third-party retirement plan administration and recordkeeping services.
According to Matt Ballew, chairman of Security Ballew, Morgan White Group recently purchased an interest in IPS. He said the combined resources would give IPS greater financial strength and open up opportunities to more clients across a broader geographic footprint.
IPS offers a full range of retirement plan consulting, recordkeeping and administration services. Headquartered in Jackson, IPS was founded in 1997.
Source: Morgan White Group; Security Belew
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute