Morgan White, Security Belew enter joint venture
by For the MBJ
Published: April 6,2011
JACKSON — Security Ballew and Morgan White Group have announced a joint venture in Independent Pension Solutions (IPS), a leading provider of third-party retirement plan administration and recordkeeping services.
According to Matt Ballew, chairman of Security Ballew, Morgan White Group recently purchased an interest in IPS. He said the combined resources would give IPS greater financial strength and open up opportunities to more clients across a broader geographic footprint.
IPS offers a full range of retirement plan consulting, recordkeeping and administration services. Headquartered in Jackson, IPS was founded in 1997.
Source: Morgan White Group; Security Belew
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery