PSC fines telemarketers for ‘No-Call’ violations
JACKSON — Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley (D-Nettleton) announced that the Mississippi Public Service Commission has fined Full Speed Funding, LLC, of Phoenix, Ariz., and Gateway Destinations Inc. of Pompano Beach, Fla., $15,000 each for violations of the Mississippi “No-Call” law and rules associated with enforcing the law.
Presley said the companies violated the law by failing to register and purchase the state’s “No-Call” list and for contacting consumers that had registered on the list.
Company representatives failed to respond to the Commission’s complaint, Presley said.
Source: Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release