Department of Health awards CONs to two facilities
VICKSBURG and WIGGINS — The Mississippi Department of Health has issued certificates of needs (CONs) to two health facilities in Mississippi.
Vicksburg Healthcare, LLC, d/b/a River Region Health System, Vicksburg, has received CON authority for the renovation/addition of 20 adolescent psychiatric beds and services. The total capital expenditure for this project is $805,058.
Stone County Hospital Inc., d/b/a Stone County Hospital, in Wiggins has received a CON for the offering of mobile magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services. The service will be a joint venture with P&L Contracting of Batesville. There is no total capital expenditure for this project.
Source: Mississippi Department of Health
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again