Department of Health awards CONs to two facilities
VICKSBURG and WIGGINS — The Mississippi Department of Health has issued certificates of needs (CONs) to two health facilities in Mississippi.
Vicksburg Healthcare, LLC, d/b/a River Region Health System, Vicksburg, has received CON authority for the renovation/addition of 20 adolescent psychiatric beds and services. The total capital expenditure for this project is $805,058.
Stone County Hospital Inc., d/b/a Stone County Hospital, in Wiggins has received a CON for the offering of mobile magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services. The service will be a joint venture with P&L Contracting of Batesville. There is no total capital expenditure for this project.
Source: Mississippi Department of Health
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November