Department of Health awards CONs to two facilities
VICKSBURG and WIGGINS — The Mississippi Department of Health has issued certificates of needs (CONs) to two health facilities in Mississippi.
Vicksburg Healthcare, LLC, d/b/a River Region Health System, Vicksburg, has received CON authority for the renovation/addition of 20 adolescent psychiatric beds and services. The total capital expenditure for this project is $805,058.
Stone County Hospital Inc., d/b/a Stone County Hospital, in Wiggins has received a CON for the offering of mobile magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services. The service will be a joint venture with P&L Contracting of Batesville. There is no total capital expenditure for this project.
Source: Mississippi Department of Health
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project