Department of Health awards CONs to two facilities
VICKSBURG and WIGGINS — The Mississippi Department of Health has issued certificates of needs (CONs) to two health facilities in Mississippi.
Vicksburg Healthcare, LLC, d/b/a River Region Health System, Vicksburg, has received CON authority for the renovation/addition of 20 adolescent psychiatric beds and services. The total capital expenditure for this project is $805,058.
Stone County Hospital Inc., d/b/a Stone County Hospital, in Wiggins has received a CON for the offering of mobile magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services. The service will be a joint venture with P&L Contracting of Batesville. There is no total capital expenditure for this project.
Source: Mississippi Department of Health
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds