Department of Health awards CONs to two facilities
VICKSBURG and WIGGINS — The Mississippi Department of Health has issued certificates of needs (CONs) to two health facilities in Mississippi.
Vicksburg Healthcare, LLC, d/b/a River Region Health System, Vicksburg, has received CON authority for the renovation/addition of 20 adolescent psychiatric beds and services. The total capital expenditure for this project is $805,058.
Stone County Hospital Inc., d/b/a Stone County Hospital, in Wiggins has received a CON for the offering of mobile magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services. The service will be a joint venture with P&L Contracting of Batesville. There is no total capital expenditure for this project.
Source: Mississippi Department of Health
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican