FNBB consolidates bank subsidiaries in four states
BATON ROUGE, La. — First National Bankers Bankshares Inc. (FNBB Inc.) has consolidated its four bank subsidiaries — Arkansas Bankers’ Bank, First National Bankers Bank, Alabama, First National Bankers Bank, Louisiana and Mississippi National Banker’s Bank.
The consolidation was completed March 31.
First National Bankers Bank (FNBB), headquartered in Baton Rouge, La., is the single banking subsidiary of FNBB Inc.
Joseph H. Neely is now president of FNBB – Mississippi Region.
Source: First National Bankers Bankshares Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits