FNBB consolidates bank subsidiaries in four states
BATON ROUGE, La. — First National Bankers Bankshares Inc. (FNBB Inc.) has consolidated its four bank subsidiaries — Arkansas Bankers’ Bank, First National Bankers Bank, Alabama, First National Bankers Bank, Louisiana and Mississippi National Banker’s Bank.
The consolidation was completed March 31.
First National Bankers Bank (FNBB), headquartered in Baton Rouge, La., is the single banking subsidiary of FNBB Inc.
Joseph H. Neely is now president of FNBB – Mississippi Region.
Source: First National Bankers Bankshares Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal