FNBB consolidates bank subsidiaries in four states
BATON ROUGE, La. — First National Bankers Bankshares Inc. (FNBB Inc.) has consolidated its four bank subsidiaries — Arkansas Bankers’ Bank, First National Bankers Bank, Alabama, First National Bankers Bank, Louisiana and Mississippi National Banker’s Bank.
The consolidation was completed March 31.
First National Bankers Bank (FNBB), headquartered in Baton Rouge, La., is the single banking subsidiary of FNBB Inc.
Joseph H. Neely is now president of FNBB – Mississippi Region.
Source: First National Bankers Bankshares Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option