FNBB consolidates bank subsidiaries in four states
BATON ROUGE, La. — First National Bankers Bankshares Inc. (FNBB Inc.) has consolidated its four bank subsidiaries — Arkansas Bankers’ Bank, First National Bankers Bank, Alabama, First National Bankers Bank, Louisiana and Mississippi National Banker’s Bank.
The consolidation was completed March 31.
First National Bankers Bank (FNBB), headquartered in Baton Rouge, La., is the single banking subsidiary of FNBB Inc.
Joseph H. Neely is now president of FNBB – Mississippi Region.
Source: First National Bankers Bankshares Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports