FNBB consolidates bank subsidiaries in four states
BATON ROUGE, La. — First National Bankers Bankshares Inc. (FNBB Inc.) has consolidated its four bank subsidiaries — Arkansas Bankers’ Bank, First National Bankers Bank, Alabama, First National Bankers Bank, Louisiana and Mississippi National Banker’s Bank.
The consolidation was completed March 31.
First National Bankers Bank (FNBB), headquartered in Baton Rouge, La., is the single banking subsidiary of FNBB Inc.
Joseph H. Neely is now president of FNBB – Mississippi Region.
Source: First National Bankers Bankshares Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects