Missouri city to implement SmartSynch technology
JACKSON — SmartSynch Inc. has been selected to provide City Utilities of Springfield, Mo., (CU) with a complete smart metering solution for participating commercial and industrial customers on its system. Terms were not disclosed.
The solution will include smart meters as well as a communications platform and head-end system. Later this spring, CU will begin deploying SmartSync’’s IP-enabled C&I SmartMeters utilizing existing cellular networks as the wireless communications backbone.
SmartSynch’s smart metering system will enable CU to automate processes for its participating commercial and industrial customers’ electric meters. SmartSynch’s technology will also help CU better address customer service requests and power outages in a safe and timely manner, while reducing meter reading, work order costs and overall carbon footprint resulting from decreased truck rolls.
Source: SmartSynch Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Catfish industry launches TV advertising campaign
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Student body presidents pushing for on-time graduation
- NCCI petitioning for workers' comp rate decrease