Missouri city to implement SmartSynch technology
JACKSON — SmartSynch Inc. has been selected to provide City Utilities of Springfield, Mo., (CU) with a complete smart metering solution for participating commercial and industrial customers on its system. Terms were not disclosed.
The solution will include smart meters as well as a communications platform and head-end system. Later this spring, CU will begin deploying SmartSync’’s IP-enabled C&I SmartMeters utilizing existing cellular networks as the wireless communications backbone.
SmartSynch’s smart metering system will enable CU to automate processes for its participating commercial and industrial customers’ electric meters. SmartSynch’s technology will also help CU better address customer service requests and power outages in a safe and timely manner, while reducing meter reading, work order costs and overall carbon footprint resulting from decreased truck rolls.
Source: SmartSynch Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job