Missouri city to implement SmartSynch technology
JACKSON — SmartSynch Inc. has been selected to provide City Utilities of Springfield, Mo., (CU) with a complete smart metering solution for participating commercial and industrial customers on its system. Terms were not disclosed.
The solution will include smart meters as well as a communications platform and head-end system. Later this spring, CU will begin deploying SmartSync’’s IP-enabled C&I SmartMeters utilizing existing cellular networks as the wireless communications backbone.
SmartSynch’s smart metering system will enable CU to automate processes for its participating commercial and industrial customers’ electric meters. SmartSynch’s technology will also help CU better address customer service requests and power outages in a safe and timely manner, while reducing meter reading, work order costs and overall carbon footprint resulting from decreased truck rolls.
Source: SmartSynch Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast