Bell earns multiple honors
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 10,2011
Cameron Bell, owner and broker of Cameron Bell Properties, was recently honored at the Gulf Coast Association of Realtors’ 2010 Top Producer Awards Banquet. Bell received the Diamond Award, which is presented to the Realtor with the highest gross commissions in commercial or residential sales for the year.
Bell also received the Platinum Award, bestowed on eight Realtors who achieved gross commission earnings in excess of $125,000 in 2010. As a result of receiving a Top Producer Award for the fifth consecutive year, Bell was inducted into the Gulf Coast Association of Realtors’ Top Producer Roundtable.
Bell is a cum laude graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, a member of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), a director of the Gulf Coast Association of Realtors and sits on the Mississippi Gulf Coast MLS board of directors. He is also a member of the Mississippi Bar Association, the National Association of Realtors and the Mississippi Association of Realtors.
He is past-president of the Gulfport Business Club and a Harrison County Beautification commissioner appointed by the Board of Supervisors.
Bell is a HUD-certified real estate broker. He is currently pursuing his Certified Commercial Investment Member designation.
Bell resides in Gulfport with his wife, Hannah, and one-year-old son, Mason.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued