Bruns, Jackson named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 10,2011
Dennis “Denny” Bruns, president and CEO of River Oaks Hospital, was one of five leaders to receive the coveted title CEO of the Year by Health Management Associates.
Also, Gena Jackson was one of five nurses to receive the coveted title Nurse of the Year by Health Management Associates. She was named Nurse of the Year at River Oaks, and was then nominated by Bruns to be recognized system-wide.
Nominees were chosen by their division presidents for this system-wide recognition.
Winners of the CEO of the Year and Nurse of the Year awards were recognized at a company meeting. Other categories included Associate of the Year and Director of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations