Bruns, Jackson named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 10,2011
Dennis “Denny” Bruns, president and CEO of River Oaks Hospital, was one of five leaders to receive the coveted title CEO of the Year by Health Management Associates.
Also, Gena Jackson was one of five nurses to receive the coveted title Nurse of the Year by Health Management Associates. She was named Nurse of the Year at River Oaks, and was then nominated by Bruns to be recognized system-wide.
Nominees were chosen by their division presidents for this system-wide recognition.
Winners of the CEO of the Year and Nurse of the Year awards were recognized at a company meeting. Other categories included Associate of the Year and Director of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful