Bruns, Jackson named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 10,2011
Dennis “Denny” Bruns, president and CEO of River Oaks Hospital, was one of five leaders to receive the coveted title CEO of the Year by Health Management Associates.
Also, Gena Jackson was one of five nurses to receive the coveted title Nurse of the Year by Health Management Associates. She was named Nurse of the Year at River Oaks, and was then nominated by Bruns to be recognized system-wide.
Nominees were chosen by their division presidents for this system-wide recognition.
Winners of the CEO of the Year and Nurse of the Year awards were recognized at a company meeting. Other categories included Associate of the Year and Director of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues