Bruns, Jackson named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 10,2011
Dennis “Denny” Bruns, president and CEO of River Oaks Hospital, was one of five leaders to receive the coveted title CEO of the Year by Health Management Associates.
Also, Gena Jackson was one of five nurses to receive the coveted title Nurse of the Year by Health Management Associates. She was named Nurse of the Year at River Oaks, and was then nominated by Bruns to be recognized system-wide.
Nominees were chosen by their division presidents for this system-wide recognition.
Winners of the CEO of the Year and Nurse of the Year awards were recognized at a company meeting. Other categories included Associate of the Year and Director of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ford F-150s roll into Mississippi, ahead of the pickup pack
- Mississippi poultry industry's hub system behind today's success
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- UNFOLDING OF A RESCUE — How Sanderson Farms saved Mississippi's PGA tour event
- Baptist Hospital approved for facilities
- MBJ Business Person of the Year: Joe Sanderson Jr.
- FBI asks agencies to watch Memphis, Tenn., bridges
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- Report: Mississippi ranks second in U.S. in charitable giving