Bruns, Jackson named year’s best
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 10,2011
Dennis “Denny” Bruns, president and CEO of River Oaks Hospital, was one of five leaders to receive the coveted title CEO of the Year by Health Management Associates.
Also, Gena Jackson was one of five nurses to receive the coveted title Nurse of the Year by Health Management Associates. She was named Nurse of the Year at River Oaks, and was then nominated by Bruns to be recognized system-wide.
Nominees were chosen by their division presidents for this system-wide recognition.
Winners of the CEO of the Year and Nurse of the Year awards were recognized at a company meeting. Other categories included Associate of the Year and Director of the Year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month