Hill earns AIF designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 10,2011
Richard L. Hill, financial planning coordinator at Hardy Reed Capital Advisors, has been awarded the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) designation from Fiduciary360 (fi360), an organization offering training, tools and resources to promote a culture of fiduciary responsibility and improve the decision making processes of fiduciaries.
The AIF designation signifies knowledge of fiduciary responsibility and the ability to implement policies and procedures that meet a defined standard of care. The designation is the culmination of a two-day course and examination.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate