Hill earns AIF designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 10,2011
Richard L. Hill, financial planning coordinator at Hardy Reed Capital Advisors, has been awarded the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) designation from Fiduciary360 (fi360), an organization offering training, tools and resources to promote a culture of fiduciary responsibility and improve the decision making processes of fiduciaries.
The AIF designation signifies knowledge of fiduciary responsibility and the ability to implement policies and procedures that meet a defined standard of care. The designation is the culmination of a two-day course and examination.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics