Hill promoted to branch chief
Glenda J. Hill has been selected as the chief of Design Branch in the Engineering and Construction Division at the Vicksburg District, U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, headquarters office.
Hill will manage civil works engineering design activities for the District.
She has worked for the District since 1980 and most recently served as the assistant chief of the Design Branch.
Hill earned a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. She is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi and a member of the Society of Military Engineers.
Hill is a native of Mantachie. She is married to Wayland D. Hill Jr., and they are the parents of two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics