Hill promoted to branch chief
Glenda J. Hill has been selected as the chief of Design Branch in the Engineering and Construction Division at the Vicksburg District, U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, headquarters office.
Hill will manage civil works engineering design activities for the District.
She has worked for the District since 1980 and most recently served as the assistant chief of the Design Branch.
Hill earned a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. She is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi and a member of the Society of Military Engineers.
Hill is a native of Mantachie. She is married to Wayland D. Hill Jr., and they are the parents of two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center