Hill promoted to branch chief
Glenda J. Hill has been selected as the chief of Design Branch in the Engineering and Construction Division at the Vicksburg District, U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, headquarters office.
Hill will manage civil works engineering design activities for the District.
She has worked for the District since 1980 and most recently served as the assistant chief of the Design Branch.
Hill earned a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. She is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi and a member of the Society of Military Engineers.
Hill is a native of Mantachie. She is married to Wayland D. Hill Jr., and they are the parents of two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn