Hill promoted to branch chief
Glenda J. Hill has been selected as the chief of Design Branch in the Engineering and Construction Division at the Vicksburg District, U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, headquarters office.
Hill will manage civil works engineering design activities for the District.
She has worked for the District since 1980 and most recently served as the assistant chief of the Design Branch.
Hill earned a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. She is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi and a member of the Society of Military Engineers.
Hill is a native of Mantachie. She is married to Wayland D. Hill Jr., and they are the parents of two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software