Hill promoted to branch chief
Glenda J. Hill has been selected as the chief of Design Branch in the Engineering and Construction Division at the Vicksburg District, U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, headquarters office.
Hill will manage civil works engineering design activities for the District.
She has worked for the District since 1980 and most recently served as the assistant chief of the Design Branch.
Hill earned a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from Mississippi State University. She is a registered professional engineer in the State of Mississippi and a member of the Society of Military Engineers.
Hill is a native of Mantachie. She is married to Wayland D. Hill Jr., and they are the parents of two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders