McGee promoted at Trustmark
Jason McGee has been promoted to corporate treasury services officer at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson, where he is the operations coordinator. McGee is a native of Brandon and earned a bachelor of science in business administration degree from Mississippi College in 2005.
He has been a member of the Mississippi chapter of the Financial Planners Association and the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors Mississippi.
McGee volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and TOPSoccer. Jason, his wife Andrea, and two children reside in Madison and attend First Baptist Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports