McGee promoted at Trustmark
Jason McGee has been promoted to corporate treasury services officer at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson, where he is the operations coordinator. McGee is a native of Brandon and earned a bachelor of science in business administration degree from Mississippi College in 2005.
He has been a member of the Mississippi chapter of the Financial Planners Association and the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors Mississippi.
McGee volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and TOPSoccer. Jason, his wife Andrea, and two children reside in Madison and attend First Baptist Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal