McGee promoted at Trustmark
Jason McGee has been promoted to corporate treasury services officer at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson, where he is the operations coordinator. McGee is a native of Brandon and earned a bachelor of science in business administration degree from Mississippi College in 2005.
He has been a member of the Mississippi chapter of the Financial Planners Association and the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors Mississippi.
McGee volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and TOPSoccer. Jason, his wife Andrea, and two children reside in Madison and attend First Baptist Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Nullification and interposition
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs