McGee promoted at Trustmark
Jason McGee has been promoted to corporate treasury services officer at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson, where he is the operations coordinator. McGee is a native of Brandon and earned a bachelor of science in business administration degree from Mississippi College in 2005.
He has been a member of the Mississippi chapter of the Financial Planners Association and the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors Mississippi.
McGee volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and TOPSoccer. Jason, his wife Andrea, and two children reside in Madison and attend First Baptist Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)