McGee promoted at Trustmark
Jason McGee has been promoted to corporate treasury services officer at Trustmark National Bank in Jackson, where he is the operations coordinator. McGee is a native of Brandon and earned a bachelor of science in business administration degree from Mississippi College in 2005.
He has been a member of the Mississippi chapter of the Financial Planners Association and the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors Mississippi.
McGee volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and TOPSoccer. Jason, his wife Andrea, and two children reside in Madison and attend First Baptist Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday