Suares opens clinic practice
Delta Regional Medical Center is pleased to announce the clinic opening of Neal Suares, M.D., Family Practice. Suares’ practice is located at 334 Arnold Avenue in Greenville.
Suares received his medical degree from St. Matthew’s School of Medicine in 2006, and completed his family practice residency at University of Mississippi School of Medicine in 2009. He has been in private practice since the completion of his studies.
Suares is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Suares is a lifelong resident Greenville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line