Suares opens clinic practice
Delta Regional Medical Center is pleased to announce the clinic opening of Neal Suares, M.D., Family Practice. Suares’ practice is located at 334 Arnold Avenue in Greenville.
Suares received his medical degree from St. Matthew’s School of Medicine in 2006, and completed his family practice residency at University of Mississippi School of Medicine in 2009. He has been in private practice since the completion of his studies.
Suares is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Suares is a lifelong resident Greenville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain