Suares opens clinic practice
Delta Regional Medical Center is pleased to announce the clinic opening of Neal Suares, M.D., Family Practice. Suares’ practice is located at 334 Arnold Avenue in Greenville.
Suares received his medical degree from St. Matthew’s School of Medicine in 2006, and completed his family practice residency at University of Mississippi School of Medicine in 2009. He has been in private practice since the completion of his studies.
Suares is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Suares is a lifelong resident Greenville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger