Suares opens clinic practice
Delta Regional Medical Center is pleased to announce the clinic opening of Neal Suares, M.D., Family Practice. Suares’ practice is located at 334 Arnold Avenue in Greenville.
Suares received his medical degree from St. Matthew’s School of Medicine in 2006, and completed his family practice residency at University of Mississippi School of Medicine in 2009. He has been in private practice since the completion of his studies.
Suares is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Suares is a lifelong resident Greenville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force