Suares opens clinic practice
Delta Regional Medical Center is pleased to announce the clinic opening of Neal Suares, M.D., Family Practice. Suares’ practice is located at 334 Arnold Avenue in Greenville.
Suares received his medical degree from St. Matthew’s School of Medicine in 2006, and completed his family practice residency at University of Mississippi School of Medicine in 2009. He has been in private practice since the completion of his studies.
Suares is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Suares is a lifelong resident Greenville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics