Wright practicing at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 10,2011
Lake Serene Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, is pleased to welcome Cherie P. Wright, F.N.P., to its team. Wright is a family nurse practitioner who received her bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi, and a master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner, from the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Va.
Wright’s professional affiliations include the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and Mississippi Nurses Association.
Wright joins Jack G. Hudson, M.D.; Lane J. Pitts, M.D.; Brett D. Robbins, M.D.; and V. Ashley Ford, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge