Wright practicing at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 10,2011
Lake Serene Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, is pleased to welcome Cherie P. Wright, F.N.P., to its team. Wright is a family nurse practitioner who received her bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi, and a master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner, from the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Va.
Wright’s professional affiliations include the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and Mississippi Nurses Association.
Wright joins Jack G. Hudson, M.D.; Lane J. Pitts, M.D.; Brett D. Robbins, M.D.; and V. Ashley Ford, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker