Wright practicing at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 10,2011
Lake Serene Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, is pleased to welcome Cherie P. Wright, F.N.P., to its team. Wright is a family nurse practitioner who received her bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi, and a master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner, from the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Va.
Wright’s professional affiliations include the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and Mississippi Nurses Association.
Wright joins Jack G. Hudson, M.D.; Lane J. Pitts, M.D.; Brett D. Robbins, M.D.; and V. Ashley Ford, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real