Wright practicing at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 10,2011
Lake Serene Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, is pleased to welcome Cherie P. Wright, F.N.P., to its team. Wright is a family nurse practitioner who received her bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi, and a master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner, from the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Va.
Wright’s professional affiliations include the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and Mississippi Nurses Association.
Wright joins Jack G. Hudson, M.D.; Lane J. Pitts, M.D.; Brett D. Robbins, M.D.; and V. Ashley Ford, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years