Wright practicing at clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 10,2011
Lake Serene Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, is pleased to welcome Cherie P. Wright, F.N.P., to its team. Wright is a family nurse practitioner who received her bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi, and a master of science in nursing, family nurse practitioner, from the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Va.
Wright’s professional affiliations include the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and Mississippi Nurses Association.
Wright joins Jack G. Hudson, M.D.; Lane J. Pitts, M.D.; Brett D. Robbins, M.D.; and V. Ashley Ford, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics