Firm brokers sale of apartments for $10.1M
JACKSON — Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services has brokered the sale of Parham Pointe, a 393-unit 341,430-square-foot bank-owned multi-family property in Jackson. The sales price of $10.1 million represents $25,700 per unit and $30 per square foot.
Scott Harris, a senior vice president, investments, in the firm’s Oak Brook office, and Bradley Barham and Brent Yurtkuran, senior associates in Jackson, represented the buyer, Arlington Properties.
Built in 1978 on 24 acres, Parham Pointe is comprised of 31 two-story apartment buildings with both townhouse and flat floor plans. The unit mix is 48 percent one-bedroom units, 50 percent two-bedroom units and 2 percent three-bedroom apartments. Community amenities include gated access, three swimming pools, two laundry facilities, two tennis courts, a fitness center and a sand volleyball court.
Source: Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well