Firm brokers sale of apartments for $10.1M
JACKSON — Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services has brokered the sale of Parham Pointe, a 393-unit 341,430-square-foot bank-owned multi-family property in Jackson. The sales price of $10.1 million represents $25,700 per unit and $30 per square foot.
Scott Harris, a senior vice president, investments, in the firm’s Oak Brook office, and Bradley Barham and Brent Yurtkuran, senior associates in Jackson, represented the buyer, Arlington Properties.
Built in 1978 on 24 acres, Parham Pointe is comprised of 31 two-story apartment buildings with both townhouse and flat floor plans. The unit mix is 48 percent one-bedroom units, 50 percent two-bedroom units and 2 percent three-bedroom apartments. Community amenities include gated access, three swimming pools, two laundry facilities, two tennis courts, a fitness center and a sand volleyball court.
Source: Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker