Firm brokers sale of apartments for $10.1M
JACKSON — Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services has brokered the sale of Parham Pointe, a 393-unit 341,430-square-foot bank-owned multi-family property in Jackson. The sales price of $10.1 million represents $25,700 per unit and $30 per square foot.
Scott Harris, a senior vice president, investments, in the firm’s Oak Brook office, and Bradley Barham and Brent Yurtkuran, senior associates in Jackson, represented the buyer, Arlington Properties.
Built in 1978 on 24 acres, Parham Pointe is comprised of 31 two-story apartment buildings with both townhouse and flat floor plans. The unit mix is 48 percent one-bedroom units, 50 percent two-bedroom units and 2 percent three-bedroom apartments. Community amenities include gated access, three swimming pools, two laundry facilities, two tennis courts, a fitness center and a sand volleyball court.
Source: Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus