Southern Thunder wins another national award
SOUTHAVEN — Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson was awarded Harley-Davidson Motor Company’s prestigious Platinum Bar & Shield Circle of Distinction Award for the 2010 calendar year.
This award is given to the top six Harley-Davidson dealers in the United States.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson earned the award based on its motorcycle and related product sales performance, exceptional customer service and satisfaction and a variety of operational measures.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson just celebrated its fifth anniversary in DeSoto County. This is also the third consecutive Bar and Shield Award the dealership has received.
Source: Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma