Southern Thunder wins another national award
SOUTHAVEN — Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson was awarded Harley-Davidson Motor Company’s prestigious Platinum Bar & Shield Circle of Distinction Award for the 2010 calendar year.
This award is given to the top six Harley-Davidson dealers in the United States.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson earned the award based on its motorcycle and related product sales performance, exceptional customer service and satisfaction and a variety of operational measures.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson just celebrated its fifth anniversary in DeSoto County. This is also the third consecutive Bar and Shield Award the dealership has received.
Source: Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant