Southern Thunder wins another national award
SOUTHAVEN — Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson was awarded Harley-Davidson Motor Company’s prestigious Platinum Bar & Shield Circle of Distinction Award for the 2010 calendar year.
This award is given to the top six Harley-Davidson dealers in the United States.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson earned the award based on its motorcycle and related product sales performance, exceptional customer service and satisfaction and a variety of operational measures.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson just celebrated its fifth anniversary in DeSoto County. This is also the third consecutive Bar and Shield Award the dealership has received.
Source: Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015