Southern Thunder wins another national award
SOUTHAVEN — Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson was awarded Harley-Davidson Motor Company’s prestigious Platinum Bar & Shield Circle of Distinction Award for the 2010 calendar year.
This award is given to the top six Harley-Davidson dealers in the United States.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson earned the award based on its motorcycle and related product sales performance, exceptional customer service and satisfaction and a variety of operational measures.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson just celebrated its fifth anniversary in DeSoto County. This is also the third consecutive Bar and Shield Award the dealership has received.
Source: Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics