Southern Thunder wins another national award
SOUTHAVEN — Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson was awarded Harley-Davidson Motor Company’s prestigious Platinum Bar & Shield Circle of Distinction Award for the 2010 calendar year.
This award is given to the top six Harley-Davidson dealers in the United States.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson earned the award based on its motorcycle and related product sales performance, exceptional customer service and satisfaction and a variety of operational measures.
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson just celebrated its fifth anniversary in DeSoto County. This is also the third consecutive Bar and Shield Award the dealership has received.
Source: Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87