All American Cash Checking buys Easy Money
by For the MBJ
Published: April 13,2011
MADISON and TUPELO — All American Check Cashing of Madison has completed the merger and acquisition of Tupelo-based Easy Money of Tupelo. All American will merge the assets as well as their customer base into its current operations within the Tupelo retail store.
Terms were not disclosed.
Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing, said, “We are excited to expand our customer base in Tupelo and welcome the Easy Money Customers to the All American Family.”
All American Check Cashing is one of the largest independently owned pay day loan companies in Mississippi and has 25 locations across the state. All American opened its first office in Canton in March 1999 and today has over 100 employees.
Source: All American Check Cashing
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Nullification and interposition
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections