All American Cash Checking buys Easy Money
by For the MBJ
Published: April 13,2011
MADISON and TUPELO — All American Check Cashing of Madison has completed the merger and acquisition of Tupelo-based Easy Money of Tupelo. All American will merge the assets as well as their customer base into its current operations within the Tupelo retail store.
Terms were not disclosed.
Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing, said, “We are excited to expand our customer base in Tupelo and welcome the Easy Money Customers to the All American Family.”
All American Check Cashing is one of the largest independently owned pay day loan companies in Mississippi and has 25 locations across the state. All American opened its first office in Canton in March 1999 and today has over 100 employees.
Source: All American Check Cashing
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal