All American Cash Checking buys Easy Money
by For the MBJ
Published: April 13,2011
MADISON and TUPELO — All American Check Cashing of Madison has completed the merger and acquisition of Tupelo-based Easy Money of Tupelo. All American will merge the assets as well as their customer base into its current operations within the Tupelo retail store.
Terms were not disclosed.
Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing, said, “We are excited to expand our customer base in Tupelo and welcome the Easy Money Customers to the All American Family.”
All American Check Cashing is one of the largest independently owned pay day loan companies in Mississippi and has 25 locations across the state. All American opened its first office in Canton in March 1999 and today has over 100 employees.
Source: All American Check Cashing
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location