All American Cash Checking buys Easy Money
by For the MBJ
Published: April 13,2011
MADISON and TUPELO — All American Check Cashing of Madison has completed the merger and acquisition of Tupelo-based Easy Money of Tupelo. All American will merge the assets as well as their customer base into its current operations within the Tupelo retail store.
Terms were not disclosed.
Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing, said, “We are excited to expand our customer base in Tupelo and welcome the Easy Money Customers to the All American Family.”
All American Check Cashing is one of the largest independently owned pay day loan companies in Mississippi and has 25 locations across the state. All American opened its first office in Canton in March 1999 and today has over 100 employees.
Source: All American Check Cashing
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions