Camgian Microsystems launches new, enhanced website
by For the MBJ
Published: April 13,2011
STARKVILLE — Camgian Microsystems Corporation, provider of advanced electronic systems and semiconductor technologies, has officially launched its redesigned and enhanced website.
The new site, at www.camgian.com, reflects Camgian’s expansion into the industrial and commercial markets while maintaining a continued focus on its government customers and programs. It provides users with a comprehensive overview of the corporation and its current initiatives, including capabilities, solutions and products.
“With Camgian’s expansion into the industrial and commercial markets, the corporate website needs to reflect Camgian’s growth,” said Joanne Lorden Lamb, Camgian’s communications manager. “Our goal for the redesign was to integrate the extent of our capabilities and really showcase our brand, solutions and products across our various customer bases.”
Source: Camgian Microsystems
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis