Camgian Microsystems launches new, enhanced website
by For the MBJ
Published: April 13,2011
STARKVILLE — Camgian Microsystems Corporation, provider of advanced electronic systems and semiconductor technologies, has officially launched its redesigned and enhanced website.
The new site, at www.camgian.com, reflects Camgian’s expansion into the industrial and commercial markets while maintaining a continued focus on its government customers and programs. It provides users with a comprehensive overview of the corporation and its current initiatives, including capabilities, solutions and products.
“With Camgian’s expansion into the industrial and commercial markets, the corporate website needs to reflect Camgian’s growth,” said Joanne Lorden Lamb, Camgian’s communications manager. “Our goal for the redesign was to integrate the extent of our capabilities and really showcase our brand, solutions and products across our various customer bases.”
Source: Camgian Microsystems
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports