Camgian Microsystems launches new, enhanced website
by For the MBJ
Published: April 13,2011
STARKVILLE — Camgian Microsystems Corporation, provider of advanced electronic systems and semiconductor technologies, has officially launched its redesigned and enhanced website.
The new site, at www.camgian.com, reflects Camgian’s expansion into the industrial and commercial markets while maintaining a continued focus on its government customers and programs. It provides users with a comprehensive overview of the corporation and its current initiatives, including capabilities, solutions and products.
“With Camgian’s expansion into the industrial and commercial markets, the corporate website needs to reflect Camgian’s growth,” said Joanne Lorden Lamb, Camgian’s communications manager. “Our goal for the redesign was to integrate the extent of our capabilities and really showcase our brand, solutions and products across our various customer bases.”
Source: Camgian Microsystems
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring