Camgian Microsystems launches new, enhanced website
by For the MBJ
Published: April 13,2011
STARKVILLE — Camgian Microsystems Corporation, provider of advanced electronic systems and semiconductor technologies, has officially launched its redesigned and enhanced website.
The new site, at www.camgian.com, reflects Camgian’s expansion into the industrial and commercial markets while maintaining a continued focus on its government customers and programs. It provides users with a comprehensive overview of the corporation and its current initiatives, including capabilities, solutions and products.
“With Camgian’s expansion into the industrial and commercial markets, the corporate website needs to reflect Camgian’s growth,” said Joanne Lorden Lamb, Camgian’s communications manager. “Our goal for the redesign was to integrate the extent of our capabilities and really showcase our brand, solutions and products across our various customer bases.”
Source: Camgian Microsystems
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex