Camgian Microsystems launches new, enhanced website
by For the MBJ
Published: April 13,2011
STARKVILLE — Camgian Microsystems Corporation, provider of advanced electronic systems and semiconductor technologies, has officially launched its redesigned and enhanced website.
The new site, at www.camgian.com, reflects Camgian’s expansion into the industrial and commercial markets while maintaining a continued focus on its government customers and programs. It provides users with a comprehensive overview of the corporation and its current initiatives, including capabilities, solutions and products.
“With Camgian’s expansion into the industrial and commercial markets, the corporate website needs to reflect Camgian’s growth,” said Joanne Lorden Lamb, Camgian’s communications manager. “Our goal for the redesign was to integrate the extent of our capabilities and really showcase our brand, solutions and products across our various customer bases.”
Source: Camgian Microsystems
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!