Bounds gives new timeline for MUW president search
COLUMBUS — Commissioner of Higher Education Dr. Hank M. Bounds has released the updated timeline for the presidential search for the Mississippi University for Women.
“The Board of Trustees is currently calling for nominations for members of the Campus Search Advisory Committee,” said Bounds. “Representatives from all stakeholder groups, including students, alumni, faculty, staff and the community are needed on the committee.”
The deadline for recommendations for members of the Campus Search Advisory Committee is June 3. Nominations may be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing a letter of recommendation to ATTN: MUW Campus Search Advisory Committee, Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning, 3825 Ridgewood Road, Jackson, MS 39211.
The candidates for president will be interviewed during the fall, with campus visits by the preferred candidate to follow. The search is expected to conclude with the naming of the president by the end of the year.
Source: State Institutions of Higher Learning
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well