Bounds gives new timeline for MUW president search
COLUMBUS — Commissioner of Higher Education Dr. Hank M. Bounds has released the updated timeline for the presidential search for the Mississippi University for Women.
“The Board of Trustees is currently calling for nominations for members of the Campus Search Advisory Committee,” said Bounds. “Representatives from all stakeholder groups, including students, alumni, faculty, staff and the community are needed on the committee.”
The deadline for recommendations for members of the Campus Search Advisory Committee is June 3. Nominations may be submitted via email at email@example.com or by mailing a letter of recommendation to ATTN: MUW Campus Search Advisory Committee, Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning, 3825 Ridgewood Road, Jackson, MS 39211.
The candidates for president will be interviewed during the fall, with campus visits by the preferred candidate to follow. The search is expected to conclude with the naming of the president by the end of the year.
Source: State Institutions of Higher Learning
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation