Bounds gives new timeline for MUW president search
COLUMBUS — Commissioner of Higher Education Dr. Hank M. Bounds has released the updated timeline for the presidential search for the Mississippi University for Women.
“The Board of Trustees is currently calling for nominations for members of the Campus Search Advisory Committee,” said Bounds. “Representatives from all stakeholder groups, including students, alumni, faculty, staff and the community are needed on the committee.”
The deadline for recommendations for members of the Campus Search Advisory Committee is June 3. Nominations may be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing a letter of recommendation to ATTN: MUW Campus Search Advisory Committee, Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning, 3825 Ridgewood Road, Jackson, MS 39211.
The candidates for president will be interviewed during the fall, with campus visits by the preferred candidate to follow. The search is expected to conclude with the naming of the president by the end of the year.
Source: State Institutions of Higher Learning
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds