Bounds gives new timeline for MUW president search
COLUMBUS — Commissioner of Higher Education Dr. Hank M. Bounds has released the updated timeline for the presidential search for the Mississippi University for Women.
“The Board of Trustees is currently calling for nominations for members of the Campus Search Advisory Committee,” said Bounds. “Representatives from all stakeholder groups, including students, alumni, faculty, staff and the community are needed on the committee.”
The deadline for recommendations for members of the Campus Search Advisory Committee is June 3. Nominations may be submitted via email at email@example.com or by mailing a letter of recommendation to ATTN: MUW Campus Search Advisory Committee, Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning, 3825 Ridgewood Road, Jackson, MS 39211.
The candidates for president will be interviewed during the fall, with campus visits by the preferred candidate to follow. The search is expected to conclude with the naming of the president by the end of the year.
Source: State Institutions of Higher Learning
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur