UMMC Cancer Insitute Slated for Summer Opening
by Stephen McDill
Published: April 14,2011
JACKSON- From clinical trials to outpatient treatment to drug development, the University of Mississippi Medical Center is putting the finishing touches on labs and offices that will be a part of its newest scientific endeavor: a world-class cancer research and treatment institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Anderson to turn 22 the day he's sworn into Legislature
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Report: MSU fostering economic growth, partnerships
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- Schools appealing audit; superintendent calls it 'witch hunt'