UMMC Cancer Insitute Slated for Summer Opening
Published: April 14,2011
JACKSON- From clinical trials to outpatient treatment to drug development, the University of Mississippi Medical Center is putting the finishing touches on labs and offices that will be a part of its newest scientific endeavor: a world-class cancer research and treatment institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations