All American makes second acquisition this week
by For the MBJ
Published: April 15,2011
MADISON and OLIVE BRANCH — All American Check Cashing announced yesterday that it completed the merger and acquisition of Cash City of Olive Branch.
Terms were not disclosed.
All American will merge the assets as well as its customer base into its current operations within the Olive Branch retail store.
This marks the second merger and acquisition this week for All American. Earlier this week All American completed the merger and acquisition of Easy Money of Tupelo.
Michael Gray, president of the Madison-based All American, a pay day-lending company, said, “With the recent passage of HB 455, Mississippians will continue to have access to short term small dollar loans well into the future.”
Gray commended Mississippi lawmakers. “We believe the regulation changes that go into effect Jan. 1, 2012, will maintain the current consumer friendly environment and continue to keep the pay day-lending industry competitive.”
Source: All American Check Cashing
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “All American makes second acquisition this week”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending