All American makes second acquisition this week
by For the MBJ
Published: April 15,2011
MADISON and OLIVE BRANCH — All American Check Cashing announced yesterday that it completed the merger and acquisition of Cash City of Olive Branch.
Terms were not disclosed.
All American will merge the assets as well as its customer base into its current operations within the Olive Branch retail store.
This marks the second merger and acquisition this week for All American. Earlier this week All American completed the merger and acquisition of Easy Money of Tupelo.
Michael Gray, president of the Madison-based All American, a pay day-lending company, said, “With the recent passage of HB 455, Mississippians will continue to have access to short term small dollar loans well into the future.”
Gray commended Mississippi lawmakers. “We believe the regulation changes that go into effect Jan. 1, 2012, will maintain the current consumer friendly environment and continue to keep the pay day-lending industry competitive.”
Source: All American Check Cashing
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “All American makes second acquisition this week”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that