All American makes second acquisition this week
by For the MBJ
Published: April 15,2011
MADISON and OLIVE BRANCH — All American Check Cashing announced yesterday that it completed the merger and acquisition of Cash City of Olive Branch.
Terms were not disclosed.
All American will merge the assets as well as its customer base into its current operations within the Olive Branch retail store.
This marks the second merger and acquisition this week for All American. Earlier this week All American completed the merger and acquisition of Easy Money of Tupelo.
Michael Gray, president of the Madison-based All American, a pay day-lending company, said, “With the recent passage of HB 455, Mississippians will continue to have access to short term small dollar loans well into the future.”
Gray commended Mississippi lawmakers. “We believe the regulation changes that go into effect Jan. 1, 2012, will maintain the current consumer friendly environment and continue to keep the pay day-lending industry competitive.”
Source: All American Check Cashing
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “All American makes second acquisition this week”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes