All American makes second acquisition this week
by For the MBJ
Published: April 15,2011
MADISON and OLIVE BRANCH — All American Check Cashing announced yesterday that it completed the merger and acquisition of Cash City of Olive Branch.
Terms were not disclosed.
All American will merge the assets as well as its customer base into its current operations within the Olive Branch retail store.
This marks the second merger and acquisition this week for All American. Earlier this week All American completed the merger and acquisition of Easy Money of Tupelo.
Michael Gray, president of the Madison-based All American, a pay day-lending company, said, “With the recent passage of HB 455, Mississippians will continue to have access to short term small dollar loans well into the future.”
Gray commended Mississippi lawmakers. “We believe the regulation changes that go into effect Jan. 1, 2012, will maintain the current consumer friendly environment and continue to keep the pay day-lending industry competitive.”
Source: All American Check Cashing
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “All American makes second acquisition this week”
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month