Brian retiring, Hendley promoted
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 17,2011
Hattiesburg Coca-Cola, a division of Coca-Cola Bottling Company United, has accepted the retirement announcement of Brad Brian, the current vice president of the Mississippi Divisions. Brian will retire Dec. 31, 2012, after 18 years of outstanding leadership and countless contributions to the Mississippi operations of Coca-Cola United.
Until he retires, he will continue to lead the three Mississippi divisions of Hattiesburg, Gulfport and McComb.
Brian is well known in the community after serving on many service organization’s boards and committees, which includes the board of Forrest General Hospital, working closely with the Area Development Partnership and University of Southern Mississippi.
Russ Hendley, current sales manager, will assume Brian’s position as vice president, Hattiesburg Division, effective May 2. Hendley has been part of the Hattiesburg team since 1987 when he began his Coca-Cola career as a youth market specialist. He has subsequently served in several sales and distribution positions and has been sales manager of the Hattiesburg Division since December 2005.
Hendley is very engaged in community activities. He currently serves on the United Way board and is this year’s American Heart Walk chairman.
Hendley and wife, Jean, are residents of Hattiesburg, members of St. Thomas Catholic Church and have three sons, Russ, Matt and Ryan who also reside in Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium