King named CEO of association
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 17,2011
Zandrea King recently joined the Mississippi Association of Community Mental Health Centers as CEO. King received her law degree at Mississippi College. She completed an internship at the Mississippi Attorney General’s Office and later externed with both Justice James Kitchens at the Mississippi Supreme Court and also at the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers’ Project (MVLP).
She was the recipient of the Young Lawyers of the Mississippi Bar Award in 2009 and MVLP’s Young Lawyer Pro Bono Service Award in 2010.
A native of Indianola, King completed undergraduate studies at Mississippi State University. She furthered her studies at the University of Memphis, receiving a master’s degree in counseling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal