King named CEO of association
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 17,2011
Zandrea King recently joined the Mississippi Association of Community Mental Health Centers as CEO. King received her law degree at Mississippi College. She completed an internship at the Mississippi Attorney General’s Office and later externed with both Justice James Kitchens at the Mississippi Supreme Court and also at the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers’ Project (MVLP).
She was the recipient of the Young Lawyers of the Mississippi Bar Award in 2009 and MVLP’s Young Lawyer Pro Bono Service Award in 2010.
A native of Indianola, King completed undergraduate studies at Mississippi State University. She furthered her studies at the University of Memphis, receiving a master’s degree in counseling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case