King named CEO of association
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 17,2011
Zandrea King recently joined the Mississippi Association of Community Mental Health Centers as CEO. King received her law degree at Mississippi College. She completed an internship at the Mississippi Attorney General’s Office and later externed with both Justice James Kitchens at the Mississippi Supreme Court and also at the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers’ Project (MVLP).
She was the recipient of the Young Lawyers of the Mississippi Bar Award in 2009 and MVLP’s Young Lawyer Pro Bono Service Award in 2010.
A native of Indianola, King completed undergraduate studies at Mississippi State University. She furthered her studies at the University of Memphis, receiving a master’s degree in counseling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy