King named CEO of association
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 17,2011
Zandrea King recently joined the Mississippi Association of Community Mental Health Centers as CEO. King received her law degree at Mississippi College. She completed an internship at the Mississippi Attorney General’s Office and later externed with both Justice James Kitchens at the Mississippi Supreme Court and also at the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers’ Project (MVLP).
She was the recipient of the Young Lawyers of the Mississippi Bar Award in 2009 and MVLP’s Young Lawyer Pro Bono Service Award in 2010.
A native of Indianola, King completed undergraduate studies at Mississippi State University. She furthered her studies at the University of Memphis, receiving a master’s degree in counseling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law