King named CEO of association
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 17,2011
Zandrea King recently joined the Mississippi Association of Community Mental Health Centers as CEO. King received her law degree at Mississippi College. She completed an internship at the Mississippi Attorney General’s Office and later externed with both Justice James Kitchens at the Mississippi Supreme Court and also at the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers’ Project (MVLP).
She was the recipient of the Young Lawyers of the Mississippi Bar Award in 2009 and MVLP’s Young Lawyer Pro Bono Service Award in 2010.
A native of Indianola, King completed undergraduate studies at Mississippi State University. She furthered her studies at the University of Memphis, receiving a master’s degree in counseling.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending