McCaa named ‘Best Doctor’ again
Dr. Connie McCaa, a Mississippi ophthalmologist, has been ranked as one of the Best Doctors in America for a 14th consecutive year.
The recognition was announced by Best Doctors, which is the most widely recognized medical peer review organization. Physicians are voted onto the list as the best in their field by other doctors.
A Best Doctors spokesperson said it is “exceptional” for McCaa to achieve such long recognition from her peers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “McCaa named ‘Best Doctor’ again”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015