McCaa named ‘Best Doctor’ again
Dr. Connie McCaa, a Mississippi ophthalmologist, has been ranked as one of the Best Doctors in America for a 14th consecutive year.
The recognition was announced by Best Doctors, which is the most widely recognized medical peer review organization. Physicians are voted onto the list as the best in their field by other doctors.
A Best Doctors spokesperson said it is “exceptional” for McCaa to achieve such long recognition from her peers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “McCaa named ‘Best Doctor’ again”
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital