McCaa named ‘Best Doctor’ again
Dr. Connie McCaa, a Mississippi ophthalmologist, has been ranked as one of the Best Doctors in America for a 14th consecutive year.
The recognition was announced by Best Doctors, which is the most widely recognized medical peer review organization. Physicians are voted onto the list as the best in their field by other doctors.
A Best Doctors spokesperson said it is “exceptional” for McCaa to achieve such long recognition from her peers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “McCaa named ‘Best Doctor’ again”
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast