McCaa named ‘Best Doctor’ again
Dr. Connie McCaa, a Mississippi ophthalmologist, has been ranked as one of the Best Doctors in America for a 14th consecutive year.
The recognition was announced by Best Doctors, which is the most widely recognized medical peer review organization. Physicians are voted onto the list as the best in their field by other doctors.
A Best Doctors spokesperson said it is “exceptional” for McCaa to achieve such long recognition from her peers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “McCaa named ‘Best Doctor’ again”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs