McCaa named ‘Best Doctor’ again
Dr. Connie McCaa, a Mississippi ophthalmologist, has been ranked as one of the Best Doctors in America for a 14th consecutive year.
The recognition was announced by Best Doctors, which is the most widely recognized medical peer review organization. Physicians are voted onto the list as the best in their field by other doctors.
A Best Doctors spokesperson said it is “exceptional” for McCaa to achieve such long recognition from her peers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “McCaa named ‘Best Doctor’ again”
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary