Ophthalmologists named ‘Best Doctors’
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 17,2011
Two ophthalmologists who practice at Eye Associates of the South have been named Best Doctors in America for 2011-2012. Dr. Mark Brown and Dr. Sprague Eustis were chosen by their peers for the nationwide list.
Brown ranks as a Best Doctor for a third time. Eustis was chosen for a seventh time, which is 14 consecutive years on the biennial list.
In a separate honor, Eustis has been invited for a third time to be a pediatric ophthalmology specialist to the United Arab Emirates, serving as a guest of the Ministry of Health to care for children in Sharjah.
Eye Associates of the South has family eye clinics in Biloxi, Gulfport and Ocean Springs. Eustis also practices in New Orleans. Brown also has a clinic in Mobile, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments