Ophthalmologists named ‘Best Doctors’
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 17,2011
Two ophthalmologists who practice at Eye Associates of the South have been named Best Doctors in America for 2011-2012. Dr. Mark Brown and Dr. Sprague Eustis were chosen by their peers for the nationwide list.
Brown ranks as a Best Doctor for a third time. Eustis was chosen for a seventh time, which is 14 consecutive years on the biennial list.
In a separate honor, Eustis has been invited for a third time to be a pediatric ophthalmology specialist to the United Arab Emirates, serving as a guest of the Ministry of Health to care for children in Sharjah.
Eye Associates of the South has family eye clinics in Biloxi, Gulfport and Ocean Springs. Eustis also practices in New Orleans. Brown also has a clinic in Mobile, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter