Ophthalmologists named ‘Best Doctors’
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 17,2011
Two ophthalmologists who practice at Eye Associates of the South have been named Best Doctors in America for 2011-2012. Dr. Mark Brown and Dr. Sprague Eustis were chosen by their peers for the nationwide list.
Brown ranks as a Best Doctor for a third time. Eustis was chosen for a seventh time, which is 14 consecutive years on the biennial list.
In a separate honor, Eustis has been invited for a third time to be a pediatric ophthalmology specialist to the United Arab Emirates, serving as a guest of the Ministry of Health to care for children in Sharjah.
Eye Associates of the South has family eye clinics in Biloxi, Gulfport and Ocean Springs. Eustis also practices in New Orleans. Brown also has a clinic in Mobile, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal