Ophthalmologists named ‘Best Doctors’
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 17,2011
Two ophthalmologists who practice at Eye Associates of the South have been named Best Doctors in America for 2011-2012. Dr. Mark Brown and Dr. Sprague Eustis were chosen by their peers for the nationwide list.
Brown ranks as a Best Doctor for a third time. Eustis was chosen for a seventh time, which is 14 consecutive years on the biennial list.
In a separate honor, Eustis has been invited for a third time to be a pediatric ophthalmology specialist to the United Arab Emirates, serving as a guest of the Ministry of Health to care for children in Sharjah.
Eye Associates of the South has family eye clinics in Biloxi, Gulfport and Ocean Springs. Eustis also practices in New Orleans. Brown also has a clinic in Mobile, Ala.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation