Sanders replacing Jordan at Planters
Planters Bank is pleased to announce that Andy Sanders will serve as president of the Greenville office. He succeeds Charles A. Jordan Jr., who has served in this role for over 31 years.
Sanders began his career with Planters Bank as an intern during college and officially joined the bank in 1999. He has previously served the bank as a loan officer and as senior vice president.
Sanders is a Greenville native and a graduate of Washington School. He returned to Greenville after receiving his BBA in banking and finance from Mississippi State University. He is a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
Sanders is very active in the Greenville community. He is a member of the Washington County MSU Alumni Association, currently serving as treasurer. He has been a chairman for the MSU-UM Tennis and Golf Tournament helping raise over $25,000 in the last year for scholarships. He serves as treasurer for the Washington County Day School Foundation and has served as vice president for the United Way of Washington County’s 2011 campaign. He serves on the board of Greenville Area Habitat for Humanity and the Good Samaritan Health Center. He is a member of the Greenville Rotary Club.
Sanders is married to the former Celeste Willis of Greenville. They have two daughters, Wenn and Meg. They are active members of the First Presbyterian Church where he serves as an elder.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Sanders replacing Jordan at Planters”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections