WDBD-TV chooses Rentrak’s StationView Essentials
JACKSON — Rentrak Corporation, a multi-screen media measurement company based in Portland, Ore., has entered into a multi-year StationView Essentials contract with WDBD-TV, the FOX affiliate in Jackson.
Terms were not disclosed.
“The combination of viewing data representing cable, satellite, telco and over-the-air households across the entire Jackson market, along with the viewing data being matched to behavioral and attitudinal segments will allow our sales team to sell not only the true size of our audience, but the quality and relevance of it in terms of purchase activity,” said Marc Jaromin, president, Jackson Broadcasting. “Rentrak’s massive database of local market television viewing data allows us to be a market leader in Jackson.”
Available in all 210 television markets, Rentrak’s StationView Essentials service features a fully-integrated database of detailed satellite, telco TV and cable viewing information from over 17 million televisions nationwide. Providing uniform measurement 365 days a year across every zip code in the United States, StationView Essential combines database integration of viewing habits with product consumption information in order to generate relevant “purchaser ratings” for its clients.
Source: Rentrak Corporation
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data