WDBD-TV chooses Rentrak’s StationView Essentials
JACKSON — Rentrak Corporation, a multi-screen media measurement company based in Portland, Ore., has entered into a multi-year StationView Essentials contract with WDBD-TV, the FOX affiliate in Jackson.
Terms were not disclosed.
“The combination of viewing data representing cable, satellite, telco and over-the-air households across the entire Jackson market, along with the viewing data being matched to behavioral and attitudinal segments will allow our sales team to sell not only the true size of our audience, but the quality and relevance of it in terms of purchase activity,” said Marc Jaromin, president, Jackson Broadcasting. “Rentrak’s massive database of local market television viewing data allows us to be a market leader in Jackson.”
Available in all 210 television markets, Rentrak’s StationView Essentials service features a fully-integrated database of detailed satellite, telco TV and cable viewing information from over 17 million televisions nationwide. Providing uniform measurement 365 days a year across every zip code in the United States, StationView Essential combines database integration of viewing habits with product consumption information in order to generate relevant “purchaser ratings” for its clients.
Source: Rentrak Corporation
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil