WDBD-TV chooses Rentrak’s StationView Essentials
JACKSON — Rentrak Corporation, a multi-screen media measurement company based in Portland, Ore., has entered into a multi-year StationView Essentials contract with WDBD-TV, the FOX affiliate in Jackson.
Terms were not disclosed.
“The combination of viewing data representing cable, satellite, telco and over-the-air households across the entire Jackson market, along with the viewing data being matched to behavioral and attitudinal segments will allow our sales team to sell not only the true size of our audience, but the quality and relevance of it in terms of purchase activity,” said Marc Jaromin, president, Jackson Broadcasting. “Rentrak’s massive database of local market television viewing data allows us to be a market leader in Jackson.”
Available in all 210 television markets, Rentrak’s StationView Essentials service features a fully-integrated database of detailed satellite, telco TV and cable viewing information from over 17 million televisions nationwide. Providing uniform measurement 365 days a year across every zip code in the United States, StationView Essential combines database integration of viewing habits with product consumption information in order to generate relevant “purchaser ratings” for its clients.
Source: Rentrak Corporation
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet