Environment Masters expands services in metro area
by For the MBJ
Published: April 18,2011
JACKSON — Environment Masters, specializing in heating and air-conditioning since 1957, has expanded to also serve the plumbing needs of homeowners and businesses throughout the Jackson metro area, according to Raymond J. Nalty, III, president.
David Hicks, a master plumber with 28 years of local experience, heads the new Environment Masters division.
A Jackson native and Reservoir resident, Hicks has worked in each facet of residential and commercial plumbing that Environment Masters now serves, including new construction, installation, replacement, and repair. His longtime associates, Donald Manuel and Keith Boyd, as well as five-year assistant Emanuel Ross also have joined Environment Masters, providing on-call 24/7 plumbing service.
Environment Masters was the district winner of the 2010 Lennox Marketing Leadership Award from Lennox Industries and also received an Angie’s List Customer Service Award in 2010.
Source: Environment Masters
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Environment Masters expands services in metro area”
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up