Environment Masters expands services in metro area
by For the MBJ
Published: April 18,2011
JACKSON — Environment Masters, specializing in heating and air-conditioning since 1957, has expanded to also serve the plumbing needs of homeowners and businesses throughout the Jackson metro area, according to Raymond J. Nalty, III, president.
David Hicks, a master plumber with 28 years of local experience, heads the new Environment Masters division.
A Jackson native and Reservoir resident, Hicks has worked in each facet of residential and commercial plumbing that Environment Masters now serves, including new construction, installation, replacement, and repair. His longtime associates, Donald Manuel and Keith Boyd, as well as five-year assistant Emanuel Ross also have joined Environment Masters, providing on-call 24/7 plumbing service.
Environment Masters was the district winner of the 2010 Lennox Marketing Leadership Award from Lennox Industries and also received an Angie’s List Customer Service Award in 2010.
Source: Environment Masters
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Environment Masters expands services in metro area”
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement