Environment Masters expands services in metro area
by For the MBJ
Published: April 18,2011
JACKSON — Environment Masters, specializing in heating and air-conditioning since 1957, has expanded to also serve the plumbing needs of homeowners and businesses throughout the Jackson metro area, according to Raymond J. Nalty, III, president.
David Hicks, a master plumber with 28 years of local experience, heads the new Environment Masters division.
A Jackson native and Reservoir resident, Hicks has worked in each facet of residential and commercial plumbing that Environment Masters now serves, including new construction, installation, replacement, and repair. His longtime associates, Donald Manuel and Keith Boyd, as well as five-year assistant Emanuel Ross also have joined Environment Masters, providing on-call 24/7 plumbing service.
Environment Masters was the district winner of the 2010 Lennox Marketing Leadership Award from Lennox Industries and also received an Angie’s List Customer Service Award in 2010.
Source: Environment Masters
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Environment Masters expands services in metro area”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal