Environment Masters expands services in metro area
by For the MBJ
Published: April 18,2011
JACKSON — Environment Masters, specializing in heating and air-conditioning since 1957, has expanded to also serve the plumbing needs of homeowners and businesses throughout the Jackson metro area, according to Raymond J. Nalty, III, president.
David Hicks, a master plumber with 28 years of local experience, heads the new Environment Masters division.
A Jackson native and Reservoir resident, Hicks has worked in each facet of residential and commercial plumbing that Environment Masters now serves, including new construction, installation, replacement, and repair. His longtime associates, Donald Manuel and Keith Boyd, as well as five-year assistant Emanuel Ross also have joined Environment Masters, providing on-call 24/7 plumbing service.
Environment Masters was the district winner of the 2010 Lennox Marketing Leadership Award from Lennox Industries and also received an Angie’s List Customer Service Award in 2010.
Source: Environment Masters
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Environment Masters expands services in metro area”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters