Environment Masters expands services in metro area
by For the MBJ
Published: April 18,2011
JACKSON — Environment Masters, specializing in heating and air-conditioning since 1957, has expanded to also serve the plumbing needs of homeowners and businesses throughout the Jackson metro area, according to Raymond J. Nalty, III, president.
David Hicks, a master plumber with 28 years of local experience, heads the new Environment Masters division.
A Jackson native and Reservoir resident, Hicks has worked in each facet of residential and commercial plumbing that Environment Masters now serves, including new construction, installation, replacement, and repair. His longtime associates, Donald Manuel and Keith Boyd, as well as five-year assistant Emanuel Ross also have joined Environment Masters, providing on-call 24/7 plumbing service.
Environment Masters was the district winner of the 2010 Lennox Marketing Leadership Award from Lennox Industries and also received an Angie’s List Customer Service Award in 2010.
Source: Environment Masters
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Environment Masters expands services in metro area”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M