Farish Street Renaissance?
JACKSON- Watkins Development is the latest commercial developer to tackle Jackson’s economically barren Farish Street. MBJ-TV and MBJ staff writer Ted Carter get a behind-the-scenes look at the historic district’s first block of scheduled renovations
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Farish Street Renaissance?”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years