Farish Street Renaissance?
JACKSON- Watkins Development is the latest commercial developer to tackle Jackson’s economically barren Farish Street. MBJ-TV and MBJ staff writer Ted Carter get a behind-the-scenes look at the historic district’s first block of scheduled renovations
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Farish Street Renaissance?”
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn