Farish Street Renaissance?
JACKSON- Watkins Development is the latest commercial developer to tackle Jackson’s economically barren Farish Street. MBJ-TV and MBJ staff writer Ted Carter get a behind-the-scenes look at the historic district’s first block of scheduled renovations
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Farish Street Renaissance?”
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports