Farish Street Renaissance?
JACKSON- Watkins Development is the latest commercial developer to tackle Jackson’s economically barren Farish Street. MBJ-TV and MBJ staff writer Ted Carter get a behind-the-scenes look at the historic district’s first block of scheduled renovations
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Farish Street Renaissance?”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval