Farish Street Renaissance?
JACKSON- Watkins Development is the latest commercial developer to tackle Jackson’s economically barren Farish Street. MBJ-TV and MBJ staff writer Ted Carter get a behind-the-scenes look at the historic district’s first block of scheduled renovations
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Farish Street Renaissance?”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow