Anderson named state’s top contractor by SBA
by For the MBJ
Published: April 19,2011
PERKINSTON — More than 20 small business contractors, federal acquisition executives and business and industry leaders from around the country will come to Washington, D.C., in mid-May to accept awards for excellence in the federal contracting arena.
Two small businesses from among regional prime contractors and subcontractors of the year will receive the National Prime and Subcontractor of the Year awards honoring small businesses that have provided outstanding goods and services as contractors.
The Region IV Prime Contractor of the Year is Meredith Anderson, Managing Member, Can’t Be Beat Fence & Construction, LLC, in Perkinston.
She is among the nation’s top entrepreneurs who will be honored at the U.S. Small Business Administration’s National Small Business Week events May 18-20 in Washington.
Source: U.S. Small Business Administration
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015