Anderson named state’s top contractor by SBA
by For the MBJ
Published: April 19,2011
PERKINSTON — More than 20 small business contractors, federal acquisition executives and business and industry leaders from around the country will come to Washington, D.C., in mid-May to accept awards for excellence in the federal contracting arena.
Two small businesses from among regional prime contractors and subcontractors of the year will receive the National Prime and Subcontractor of the Year awards honoring small businesses that have provided outstanding goods and services as contractors.
The Region IV Prime Contractor of the Year is Meredith Anderson, Managing Member, Can’t Be Beat Fence & Construction, LLC, in Perkinston.
She is among the nation’s top entrepreneurs who will be honored at the U.S. Small Business Administration’s National Small Business Week events May 18-20 in Washington.
Source: U.S. Small Business Administration
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building