Camgian, Johnston McLamb form new partnership
STARKVILLE — Camgian Microsystems Corporation has engaged in a strategic partnership with Johnston McLamb, a management and technology consulting firm headquartered in Chantilly, Va., to develop and deploy an advanced back office software system for the Camgian Quantus Operations Intelligence (OI) platform.
This strategic partnership will leverage Johnston McLamb’s analytics and data visualization software with Camgian’s wireless sensing and tracking technologies to create a fully integrated OI platform. The new Quantus OI platform will enable the seamless flow of sensor data from globally networked fixed and mobile assets to the organizational back-office operations. New Quantus features will include back office analytics, dashboard and reporting software fed by the asset network that will aim to radically improve the management, efficiency and costs of complex field operations.
Source: Camgian Microsystems
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Camgian, Johnston McLamb form new partnership”
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil