Camgian, Johnston McLamb form new partnership
STARKVILLE — Camgian Microsystems Corporation has engaged in a strategic partnership with Johnston McLamb, a management and technology consulting firm headquartered in Chantilly, Va., to develop and deploy an advanced back office software system for the Camgian Quantus Operations Intelligence (OI) platform.
This strategic partnership will leverage Johnston McLamb’s analytics and data visualization software with Camgian’s wireless sensing and tracking technologies to create a fully integrated OI platform. The new Quantus OI platform will enable the seamless flow of sensor data from globally networked fixed and mobile assets to the organizational back-office operations. New Quantus features will include back office analytics, dashboard and reporting software fed by the asset network that will aim to radically improve the management, efficiency and costs of complex field operations.
Source: Camgian Microsystems
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Camgian, Johnston McLamb form new partnership”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal