Camgian, Johnston McLamb form new partnership
STARKVILLE — Camgian Microsystems Corporation has engaged in a strategic partnership with Johnston McLamb, a management and technology consulting firm headquartered in Chantilly, Va., to develop and deploy an advanced back office software system for the Camgian Quantus Operations Intelligence (OI) platform.
This strategic partnership will leverage Johnston McLamb’s analytics and data visualization software with Camgian’s wireless sensing and tracking technologies to create a fully integrated OI platform. The new Quantus OI platform will enable the seamless flow of sensor data from globally networked fixed and mobile assets to the organizational back-office operations. New Quantus features will include back office analytics, dashboard and reporting software fed by the asset network that will aim to radically improve the management, efficiency and costs of complex field operations.
Source: Camgian Microsystems
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Camgian, Johnston McLamb form new partnership”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015