Camgian, Johnston McLamb form new partnership
STARKVILLE — Camgian Microsystems Corporation has engaged in a strategic partnership with Johnston McLamb, a management and technology consulting firm headquartered in Chantilly, Va., to develop and deploy an advanced back office software system for the Camgian Quantus Operations Intelligence (OI) platform.
This strategic partnership will leverage Johnston McLamb’s analytics and data visualization software with Camgian’s wireless sensing and tracking technologies to create a fully integrated OI platform. The new Quantus OI platform will enable the seamless flow of sensor data from globally networked fixed and mobile assets to the organizational back-office operations. New Quantus features will include back office analytics, dashboard and reporting software fed by the asset network that will aim to radically improve the management, efficiency and costs of complex field operations.
Source: Camgian Microsystems
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Camgian, Johnston McLamb form new partnership”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge