Camgian, Johnston McLamb form new partnership
STARKVILLE — Camgian Microsystems Corporation has engaged in a strategic partnership with Johnston McLamb, a management and technology consulting firm headquartered in Chantilly, Va., to develop and deploy an advanced back office software system for the Camgian Quantus Operations Intelligence (OI) platform.
This strategic partnership will leverage Johnston McLamb’s analytics and data visualization software with Camgian’s wireless sensing and tracking technologies to create a fully integrated OI platform. The new Quantus OI platform will enable the seamless flow of sensor data from globally networked fixed and mobile assets to the organizational back-office operations. New Quantus features will include back office analytics, dashboard and reporting software fed by the asset network that will aim to radically improve the management, efficiency and costs of complex field operations.
Source: Camgian Microsystems
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Camgian, Johnston McLamb form new partnership”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators