Renasant sees healthy quarterly earnings increase
by For the MBJ
Published: April 20,2011
TUPELO — Renasant Corporation recorded net income for the first quarter of 2011 of $7.553 million, compared to $4.721 million for the fourth quarter of 2010 and $3.6 million for the first quarter of 2010.
Basic and diluted earnings per share were $0.30 during the first quarter of 2011 as compared to basic and diluted earnings per share of $0.19 during the fourth quarter of 2010 and basic and diluted earnings per share of $0.17 for the first quarter of 2010.
“During the first quarter of 2011, we successfully completed our second FDIC-assisted acquisition in North Georgia, improved net interest margin and experienced our lowest levels of net charge-offs since 2008,” said Renasant chairman and CEO E. Robinson McGraw. “Moving forward in 2011, we will continue to position ourselves to increase future profitability, attract new talent and capitalize on expansion opportunities as they present themselves.”
Source: Renasant Corporation
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics