Renasant sees healthy quarterly earnings increase
by For the MBJ
Published: April 20,2011
TUPELO — Renasant Corporation recorded net income for the first quarter of 2011 of $7.553 million, compared to $4.721 million for the fourth quarter of 2010 and $3.6 million for the first quarter of 2010.
Basic and diluted earnings per share were $0.30 during the first quarter of 2011 as compared to basic and diluted earnings per share of $0.19 during the fourth quarter of 2010 and basic and diluted earnings per share of $0.17 for the first quarter of 2010.
“During the first quarter of 2011, we successfully completed our second FDIC-assisted acquisition in North Georgia, improved net interest margin and experienced our lowest levels of net charge-offs since 2008,” said Renasant chairman and CEO E. Robinson McGraw. “Moving forward in 2011, we will continue to position ourselves to increase future profitability, attract new talent and capitalize on expansion opportunities as they present themselves.”
Source: Renasant Corporation
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money