Attorneys named to boards
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
The University of Mississippi Alumni Association – Law Alumni Chapter president Cham Trotter announced the selection of attorney Karl Steinberger as a member of the board of directors.
Steinberger is a shareholder with Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow, P.A. in Pascagoula where his practice primarily consists of federal and state workers’ compensation, employment law, insurance defense, personal injury, automobile, products and premises liability, environmental law and wills and estates. His peers have recognized him as an Outstanding Lawyer of America and he is the recipient of the prestigious Distinguished Service Award from the Mississippi Bar Association.
In a separate item, Gov. Haley Barbour has nominated attorney Jessica Dupont to the Mississippi College Savings Plan board of directors. Dupont will represent the area formerly comprising the 5th Congressional District of Mississippi.
Her appointment is subject to confirmation by the Mississippi Senate. If confirmed Dupont will serve a five-year term beginning July 1, 2011.
Dupont is an associate with Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow where she practices in the areas of general defense litigation, insurance, governmental law and public utilities.
She serves as president of the Jackson County Bar Association, and in August, she will begin a two-year term as the coastal representative for the board of directors for the Young Lawyers Division of the Mississippi Bar.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option