Baptist adds two more providers
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
Mississippi Baptist Health Systems (Baptist) has brought access to its award-winning healthcare services within reach for more residents of Rankin County. Earlier this year, Central Mississippi Internal Medicine and its physicians, David Flemming, M.D., and Lucius Sams III, M.D., became part of Baptist’s network of over 450 providers. Now known as Baptist Medical Clinic – Internal Medicine, Flemming and Sams join Baptist Family Medicine – Dogwood in providing quality care to the Rankin community.
Flemming and Sams have been a part of the medical community in Pearl for over 20 years. In addition to internal medicine services, Baptist Medical Clinic – Internal Medicine will also offer neurology and cardiology services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit