Baptist adds two more providers
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
Mississippi Baptist Health Systems (Baptist) has brought access to its award-winning healthcare services within reach for more residents of Rankin County. Earlier this year, Central Mississippi Internal Medicine and its physicians, David Flemming, M.D., and Lucius Sams III, M.D., became part of Baptist’s network of over 450 providers. Now known as Baptist Medical Clinic – Internal Medicine, Flemming and Sams join Baptist Family Medicine – Dogwood in providing quality care to the Rankin community.
Flemming and Sams have been a part of the medical community in Pearl for over 20 years. In addition to internal medicine services, Baptist Medical Clinic – Internal Medicine will also offer neurology and cardiology services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn