Baptist adds two more providers
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
Mississippi Baptist Health Systems (Baptist) has brought access to its award-winning healthcare services within reach for more residents of Rankin County. Earlier this year, Central Mississippi Internal Medicine and its physicians, David Flemming, M.D., and Lucius Sams III, M.D., became part of Baptist’s network of over 450 providers. Now known as Baptist Medical Clinic – Internal Medicine, Flemming and Sams join Baptist Family Medicine – Dogwood in providing quality care to the Rankin community.
Flemming and Sams have been a part of the medical community in Pearl for over 20 years. In addition to internal medicine services, Baptist Medical Clinic – Internal Medicine will also offer neurology and cardiology services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending