Baptist adds two more providers
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
Mississippi Baptist Health Systems (Baptist) has brought access to its award-winning healthcare services within reach for more residents of Rankin County. Earlier this year, Central Mississippi Internal Medicine and its physicians, David Flemming, M.D., and Lucius Sams III, M.D., became part of Baptist’s network of over 450 providers. Now known as Baptist Medical Clinic – Internal Medicine, Flemming and Sams join Baptist Family Medicine – Dogwood in providing quality care to the Rankin community.
Flemming and Sams have been a part of the medical community in Pearl for over 20 years. In addition to internal medicine services, Baptist Medical Clinic – Internal Medicine will also offer neurology and cardiology services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training