Baptist adds two more providers
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
Mississippi Baptist Health Systems (Baptist) has brought access to its award-winning healthcare services within reach for more residents of Rankin County. Earlier this year, Central Mississippi Internal Medicine and its physicians, David Flemming, M.D., and Lucius Sams III, M.D., became part of Baptist’s network of over 450 providers. Now known as Baptist Medical Clinic – Internal Medicine, Flemming and Sams join Baptist Family Medicine – Dogwood in providing quality care to the Rankin community.
Flemming and Sams have been a part of the medical community in Pearl for over 20 years. In addition to internal medicine services, Baptist Medical Clinic – Internal Medicine will also offer neurology and cardiology services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues