Billhimer named MTR GM/VP
MTR Gaming Group Inc. announced that Joseph Billhimer Jr. has been named general manager of Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort in Chester, W.V. MTR said that Billhimer would also serve as senior vice president for operations and development, and help oversee the development of Scioto Downs in Columbus, Ohio.
Billhimer started the consulting firm Foundation Gaming Group, which managed Harlow’s Casino Resort in Greenville, and marketed its sale to Churchill Downs.
He also headed Premier Entertainment, LLC, the company that developed the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Biloxi, and was general manager of Casino Magic in Bay St. Louis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money