Billhimer named MTR GM/VP
MTR Gaming Group Inc. announced that Joseph Billhimer Jr. has been named general manager of Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort in Chester, W.V. MTR said that Billhimer would also serve as senior vice president for operations and development, and help oversee the development of Scioto Downs in Columbus, Ohio.
Billhimer started the consulting firm Foundation Gaming Group, which managed Harlow’s Casino Resort in Greenville, and marketed its sale to Churchill Downs.
He also headed Premier Entertainment, LLC, the company that developed the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Biloxi, and was general manager of Casino Magic in Bay St. Louis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus