Billhimer named MTR GM/VP
MTR Gaming Group Inc. announced that Joseph Billhimer Jr. has been named general manager of Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort in Chester, W.V. MTR said that Billhimer would also serve as senior vice president for operations and development, and help oversee the development of Scioto Downs in Columbus, Ohio.
Billhimer started the consulting firm Foundation Gaming Group, which managed Harlow’s Casino Resort in Greenville, and marketed its sale to Churchill Downs.
He also headed Premier Entertainment, LLC, the company that developed the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Biloxi, and was general manager of Casino Magic in Bay St. Louis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park