Billhimer named MTR GM/VP
MTR Gaming Group Inc. announced that Joseph Billhimer Jr. has been named general manager of Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort in Chester, W.V. MTR said that Billhimer would also serve as senior vice president for operations and development, and help oversee the development of Scioto Downs in Columbus, Ohio.
Billhimer started the consulting firm Foundation Gaming Group, which managed Harlow’s Casino Resort in Greenville, and marketed its sale to Churchill Downs.
He also headed Premier Entertainment, LLC, the company that developed the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Biloxi, and was general manager of Casino Magic in Bay St. Louis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal