Billhimer named MTR GM/VP
MTR Gaming Group Inc. announced that Joseph Billhimer Jr. has been named general manager of Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort in Chester, W.V. MTR said that Billhimer would also serve as senior vice president for operations and development, and help oversee the development of Scioto Downs in Columbus, Ohio.
Billhimer started the consulting firm Foundation Gaming Group, which managed Harlow’s Casino Resort in Greenville, and marketed its sale to Churchill Downs.
He also headed Premier Entertainment, LLC, the company that developed the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Biloxi, and was general manager of Casino Magic in Bay St. Louis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November