Borrello named Callon VP/GM
Callon Petroleum Company announced that Vince Borrello has joined the company as vice president and general manager – Permian Basin Operations in Midland, Texas, and will be responsible for Callon’s operations and development activities in the Permian Basin.
Borrello is a 14-year resident of Midland, and has been active in the Permian Basin oil and gas industry for many years. His industry experience includes technical and leadership positions with Texas Oil & Gas Corporation and Marathon Oil Company as well as president and COO of Lothian Oil, which was active in the Wolfberry trend in the Midland Basin.
Borrello is an active member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers and a member of the Permian Basin Petroleum Club. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University with a B.S. in petroleum engineering and a registered professional engineer in Texas and Oklahoma.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy