Borrello named Callon VP/GM
Callon Petroleum Company announced that Vince Borrello has joined the company as vice president and general manager – Permian Basin Operations in Midland, Texas, and will be responsible for Callon’s operations and development activities in the Permian Basin.
Borrello is a 14-year resident of Midland, and has been active in the Permian Basin oil and gas industry for many years. His industry experience includes technical and leadership positions with Texas Oil & Gas Corporation and Marathon Oil Company as well as president and COO of Lothian Oil, which was active in the Wolfberry trend in the Midland Basin.
Borrello is an active member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers and a member of the Permian Basin Petroleum Club. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University with a B.S. in petroleum engineering and a registered professional engineer in Texas and Oklahoma.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi