Borrello named Callon VP/GM
Callon Petroleum Company announced that Vince Borrello has joined the company as vice president and general manager – Permian Basin Operations in Midland, Texas, and will be responsible for Callon’s operations and development activities in the Permian Basin.
Borrello is a 14-year resident of Midland, and has been active in the Permian Basin oil and gas industry for many years. His industry experience includes technical and leadership positions with Texas Oil & Gas Corporation and Marathon Oil Company as well as president and COO of Lothian Oil, which was active in the Wolfberry trend in the Midland Basin.
Borrello is an active member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers and a member of the Permian Basin Petroleum Club. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University with a B.S. in petroleum engineering and a registered professional engineer in Texas and Oklahoma.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option