Borrello named Callon VP/GM
Callon Petroleum Company announced that Vince Borrello has joined the company as vice president and general manager – Permian Basin Operations in Midland, Texas, and will be responsible for Callon’s operations and development activities in the Permian Basin.
Borrello is a 14-year resident of Midland, and has been active in the Permian Basin oil and gas industry for many years. His industry experience includes technical and leadership positions with Texas Oil & Gas Corporation and Marathon Oil Company as well as president and COO of Lothian Oil, which was active in the Wolfberry trend in the Midland Basin.
Borrello is an active member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers and a member of the Permian Basin Petroleum Club. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University with a B.S. in petroleum engineering and a registered professional engineer in Texas and Oklahoma.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation