Borrello named Callon VP/GM
Callon Petroleum Company announced that Vince Borrello has joined the company as vice president and general manager – Permian Basin Operations in Midland, Texas, and will be responsible for Callon’s operations and development activities in the Permian Basin.
Borrello is a 14-year resident of Midland, and has been active in the Permian Basin oil and gas industry for many years. His industry experience includes technical and leadership positions with Texas Oil & Gas Corporation and Marathon Oil Company as well as president and COO of Lothian Oil, which was active in the Wolfberry trend in the Midland Basin.
Borrello is an active member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers and a member of the Permian Basin Petroleum Club. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University with a B.S. in petroleum engineering and a registered professional engineer in Texas and Oklahoma.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well