Gregory retiring as Commission leader
Larry Gregory has announced that he will retire as executive director of the Mississippi Gaming Commission, which regulates the casino and bingo industries, as soon as successor is named.
He has worked at the Gaming Commission since 1996, first as chief of staff and then deputy director before being appointed executive director in 2001.
Before coming to the Gaming Commission, Gregory served as deputy director of the Mississippi State Personnel Board, secretary to the Mississippi Transportation Commission and staff member to the Mississippi Legislature.
His 30 years of government service include four years in the Air Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment