Gregory retiring as Commission leader
Larry Gregory has announced that he will retire as executive director of the Mississippi Gaming Commission, which regulates the casino and bingo industries, as soon as successor is named.
He has worked at the Gaming Commission since 1996, first as chief of staff and then deputy director before being appointed executive director in 2001.
Before coming to the Gaming Commission, Gregory served as deputy director of the Mississippi State Personnel Board, secretary to the Mississippi Transportation Commission and staff member to the Mississippi Legislature.
His 30 years of government service include four years in the Air Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain