Gregory retiring as Commission leader
Larry Gregory has announced that he will retire as executive director of the Mississippi Gaming Commission, which regulates the casino and bingo industries, as soon as successor is named.
He has worked at the Gaming Commission since 1996, first as chief of staff and then deputy director before being appointed executive director in 2001.
Before coming to the Gaming Commission, Gregory served as deputy director of the Mississippi State Personnel Board, secretary to the Mississippi Transportation Commission and staff member to the Mississippi Legislature.
His 30 years of government service include four years in the Air Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson