Gregory retiring as Commission leader
Larry Gregory has announced that he will retire as executive director of the Mississippi Gaming Commission, which regulates the casino and bingo industries, as soon as successor is named.
He has worked at the Gaming Commission since 1996, first as chief of staff and then deputy director before being appointed executive director in 2001.
Before coming to the Gaming Commission, Gregory served as deputy director of the Mississippi State Personnel Board, secretary to the Mississippi Transportation Commission and staff member to the Mississippi Legislature.
His 30 years of government service include four years in the Air Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders