Gregory retiring as Commission leader
Larry Gregory has announced that he will retire as executive director of the Mississippi Gaming Commission, which regulates the casino and bingo industries, as soon as successor is named.
He has worked at the Gaming Commission since 1996, first as chief of staff and then deputy director before being appointed executive director in 2001.
Before coming to the Gaming Commission, Gregory served as deputy director of the Mississippi State Personnel Board, secretary to the Mississippi Transportation Commission and staff member to the Mississippi Legislature.
His 30 years of government service include four years in the Air Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound