Hahn named hospital administrator
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
James W. Hahn of Oxford has been named as administrator at North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point. Hahn was most recently affiliated with Delta Health Alliance in Stoneville. From 2000-2008 he served as president and CEO for the Healthcare Authority of Decatur/Morgan County in Alabama. He previously served as CEO for Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi, having worked in leadership roles at the Oxford hospital from 1990-2000. He began his health career as assistant administrator and director of business development for Oktibbeha County Hospital in 1986.
Hahn earned bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business administration from the University of Mississippi in Oxford.
His wife, Tina, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. Their daughter, Leslie, is a third year law student at Mississippi College, and son, Lawson, is a sophomore at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion