Hahn named hospital administrator
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
James W. Hahn of Oxford has been named as administrator at North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point. Hahn was most recently affiliated with Delta Health Alliance in Stoneville. From 2000-2008 he served as president and CEO for the Healthcare Authority of Decatur/Morgan County in Alabama. He previously served as CEO for Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi, having worked in leadership roles at the Oxford hospital from 1990-2000. He began his health career as assistant administrator and director of business development for Oktibbeha County Hospital in 1986.
Hahn earned bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business administration from the University of Mississippi in Oxford.
His wife, Tina, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. Their daughter, Leslie, is a third year law student at Mississippi College, and son, Lawson, is a sophomore at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn