Hahn named hospital administrator
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
James W. Hahn of Oxford has been named as administrator at North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point. Hahn was most recently affiliated with Delta Health Alliance in Stoneville. From 2000-2008 he served as president and CEO for the Healthcare Authority of Decatur/Morgan County in Alabama. He previously served as CEO for Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi, having worked in leadership roles at the Oxford hospital from 1990-2000. He began his health career as assistant administrator and director of business development for Oktibbeha County Hospital in 1986.
Hahn earned bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business administration from the University of Mississippi in Oxford.
His wife, Tina, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. Their daughter, Leslie, is a third year law student at Mississippi College, and son, Lawson, is a sophomore at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study