Hahn named hospital administrator
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
James W. Hahn of Oxford has been named as administrator at North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point. Hahn was most recently affiliated with Delta Health Alliance in Stoneville. From 2000-2008 he served as president and CEO for the Healthcare Authority of Decatur/Morgan County in Alabama. He previously served as CEO for Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi, having worked in leadership roles at the Oxford hospital from 1990-2000. He began his health career as assistant administrator and director of business development for Oktibbeha County Hospital in 1986.
Hahn earned bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business administration from the University of Mississippi in Oxford.
His wife, Tina, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. Their daughter, Leslie, is a third year law student at Mississippi College, and son, Lawson, is a sophomore at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal