Hahn named hospital administrator
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
James W. Hahn of Oxford has been named as administrator at North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point. Hahn was most recently affiliated with Delta Health Alliance in Stoneville. From 2000-2008 he served as president and CEO for the Healthcare Authority of Decatur/Morgan County in Alabama. He previously served as CEO for Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi, having worked in leadership roles at the Oxford hospital from 1990-2000. He began his health career as assistant administrator and director of business development for Oktibbeha County Hospital in 1986.
Hahn earned bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business administration from the University of Mississippi in Oxford.
His wife, Tina, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. Their daughter, Leslie, is a third year law student at Mississippi College, and son, Lawson, is a sophomore at the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015