KFCU elects board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
Tags: Adrien Augustine, Curtis Greer, Cynthia Payne Childers, Dean Todd, Don McCormick, James Hollingsworth, Jerry Caldwell, Keesler Federal Credit Union's 2011 Annual Membership Meeting, Richard Moss
At Keesler Federal Credit Union’s 2011 Annual Membership Meeting, Adrien Augustine was re-elected and Curtis Greer and James Hollingsworth were elected to the credit union board of directors. The credit union’s board of directors serves the credit union as volunteers.
The 2011-2012 board members are: Cynthia Payne Childers, chairperson; Jerry Caldwell, vice chairman; Dean Todd, treasurer; Adrien Augustine, secretary; Don McCormick, member; Curtis Greer, member; James Hollingsworth, member; and, Richard Moss, associate member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal