KFCU elects board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
Tags: Adrien Augustine, Curtis Greer, Cynthia Payne Childers, Dean Todd, Don McCormick, James Hollingsworth, Jerry Caldwell, Keesler Federal Credit Union's 2011 Annual Membership Meeting, Richard Moss
At Keesler Federal Credit Union’s 2011 Annual Membership Meeting, Adrien Augustine was re-elected and Curtis Greer and James Hollingsworth were elected to the credit union board of directors. The credit union’s board of directors serves the credit union as volunteers.
The 2011-2012 board members are: Cynthia Payne Childers, chairperson; Jerry Caldwell, vice chairman; Dean Todd, treasurer; Adrien Augustine, secretary; Don McCormick, member; Curtis Greer, member; James Hollingsworth, member; and, Richard Moss, associate member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love