KFCU elects board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
Tags: Adrien Augustine, Curtis Greer, Cynthia Payne Childers, Dean Todd, Don McCormick, James Hollingsworth, Jerry Caldwell, Keesler Federal Credit Union's 2011 Annual Membership Meeting, Richard Moss
At Keesler Federal Credit Union’s 2011 Annual Membership Meeting, Adrien Augustine was re-elected and Curtis Greer and James Hollingsworth were elected to the credit union board of directors. The credit union’s board of directors serves the credit union as volunteers.
The 2011-2012 board members are: Cynthia Payne Childers, chairperson; Jerry Caldwell, vice chairman; Dean Todd, treasurer; Adrien Augustine, secretary; Don McCormick, member; Curtis Greer, member; James Hollingsworth, member; and, Richard Moss, associate member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency