KFCU elects board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
Tags: Adrien Augustine, Curtis Greer, Cynthia Payne Childers, Dean Todd, Don McCormick, James Hollingsworth, Jerry Caldwell, Keesler Federal Credit Union's 2011 Annual Membership Meeting, Richard Moss
At Keesler Federal Credit Union’s 2011 Annual Membership Meeting, Adrien Augustine was re-elected and Curtis Greer and James Hollingsworth were elected to the credit union board of directors. The credit union’s board of directors serves the credit union as volunteers.
The 2011-2012 board members are: Cynthia Payne Childers, chairperson; Jerry Caldwell, vice chairman; Dean Todd, treasurer; Adrien Augustine, secretary; Don McCormick, member; Curtis Greer, member; James Hollingsworth, member; and, Richard Moss, associate member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge