KFCU elects board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 24,2011
Tags: Adrien Augustine, Curtis Greer, Cynthia Payne Childers, Dean Todd, Don McCormick, James Hollingsworth, Jerry Caldwell, Keesler Federal Credit Union's 2011 Annual Membership Meeting, Richard Moss
At Keesler Federal Credit Union’s 2011 Annual Membership Meeting, Adrien Augustine was re-elected and Curtis Greer and James Hollingsworth were elected to the credit union board of directors. The credit union’s board of directors serves the credit union as volunteers.
The 2011-2012 board members are: Cynthia Payne Childers, chairperson; Jerry Caldwell, vice chairman; Dean Todd, treasurer; Adrien Augustine, secretary; Don McCormick, member; Curtis Greer, member; James Hollingsworth, member; and, Richard Moss, associate member.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that